have a customer wanting the honeywell visionpro, model YTH9421C1002 and I'm steering them to Climatouch C3
both controls will work with the 2H/2C system
the only thing I could not determine was the range in humidity control on the Honeywell? is it +/-3 percent?
for comparison, the Climatouch C3 is +/- 4 percent.
example to illustrate the question:
indoor humidity programmed for 50%.
1. If humidity = 51%, then nothing happens.
2. If humidity = 52%, then nothing happens.
3. If humidity = 53%, then nothing happens.
4. If humidity = 54%, the 24v relay will OPEN and there will be a 24v at the DH terminal of the Climatouch C3.
5. If humidity = 46%, the 24v relay will CLOSE and there is no voltage at the DH terminal of the Climatouch C3.
I'm not asking about temperature control, not interested in degrees overcooling, only interested in knowing the range for humidity of the Honeywell using the same example I used for the Climatouch