Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Care to explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So the government created the poor. Which government would that be? The poor have been with us a loooooong time.
    Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day...
    Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for the rest of his life.

So how many folks on welfare are being taught how to fish... and more importantly, how many of them learn how to fish and get OFF welfare?

Everyone that has been on the dole and does not get off, is a person who is being held back from what they could be.... specifically being held back BY being on the govt dole. Now show me anyone living on the govt dole that is not poor? And then put 2+2 together... if you can.

Paying someone to not work is destructive to their growth as a person... plain and simple.

If you libs do not understand that... well IMO you libs are not smart enough to understand much at all... or they are voluntarily in denial.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day...
    Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for the rest of his life.

So how many folks on welfare are being taught how to fish... and more importantly, how many of them learn how to fish and get OFF welfare?

Everyone that has been on the dole and does not get off, is a person who is being held back from what they could be.... specifically being held back BY being on the govt dole. Now show me anyone living on the govt dole that is not poor? And then put 2+2 together... if you can.

Paying someone to not work is destructive to their growth as a person... plain and simple.

If you libs do not understand that... well IMO you libs are not smart enough to understand much at all... or they are voluntarily in denial.
    So how do we go about teaching them to fish? And how about if there are no fish in the sea to fish? How many people are out there that need to get off welfare and how many jobs are there that will give them the hours and wages to pay the bills?

As one lib to, what do you want to be called? Do you have an answer to these questions?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    ...Now show me anyone living on the govt dole that is not poor?...
    For starters, how about these guys?

"There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    For starters, how about these guys?

First, you do not know of what you speak...

Second, that big bad horrible business provides JOBS... do you want less jobs? Well making business the bad guy translates into less jobs. Do you understand that?

Third: What do you think will happen if the USA cuts off special deals for large corporations? It is simple: They will move to another country who WILL give them deals. And the jobs go with them. GROW up dude... kissing up to $$$ is the way the world works. If you refuse to play the game, you will be the loser... and I guarantee you others have tried to change the game in the past... they ALL failed. So the odds of you or your fearless leader having an impact are pretty small.

Spoiled children... they think they can get something for nothing if they whine long enough. Truth be known... we have not heard any whining at all yet... just wait until the govt IS broke, and entitlements are cut off.

Might want to see this thread:

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....rs-are-screwed
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So how do we go about teaching them to fish? And how about if there are no fish in the sea to fish? How many people are out there that need to get off welfare and how many jobs are there that will give them the hours and wages to pay the bills?

As one lib to, what do you want to be called? Do you have an answer to these questions?
    Someone want to quote my post in order for GA to answer questions that will show he is serious in asking his? I am on his ignore list because my questions were too hard. Maybe these are a little easier.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Hmmm

Someone want to quote my post in order for GA to answer questions that will show he is serious in asking his? I am on his ignore list because my questions were too hard. Maybe these are a little easier.
    Done.

He wont see this either as I am on GA's ignore list as well for the crimes of asking him a question he did not want to answer and stating facts that he did not want to accept.

If Ga. remains a member here long enough, he will have no one to converse with except himself.

Ga is a fine member of this site and if he has you on ignore, Im sure its for good reason. Maybe he is tired of talking sense to a bunch of Janes that couldn't comprise a complete brain when combined.

IMO, I think HVACTALK should put all of you trolls on ignore.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Ga is a fine member of this site and if he has you on ignore, Im sure its for good reason. Maybe he is tired of talking sense to a bunch of Janes that couldn't comprise a complete brain when combined.

IMO, I think HVACTALK should put all of you trolls on ignore.
    Yeah, the two of you could entertain yourselves by posting and reading GA's incessant production of goofy, hysterically inaccurate,easily rebutted, pass along e-mails and election predictions.

Instead of ARP, they could call it Grumpy Old Men 2

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456