Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    "Its a forum and I am a member here."

Hopefully not for too much longer.
    I could live with that...

Hope we do not resort to a democracy... I think there is NO DOUBT a vote would not come out well for the troll.

Might want to remember: This is a PRIVATE forum, everyone here is a guest. Management can revoke posting privileges whenever they choose... and their decision is final. NO hollering democracy here... does not work that way.

Now if we were to operate by a strict traditional interpretation of the founding documents... the trolls would have a better chance... However they have suggested they want a modern democracy... well they may get their wish.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I could live with that...

Hope we do not resort to a democracy... I think there is NO DOUBT a vote would not come out well for the troll.
    Well you were completely wrong about the last voting that took place. Remember?

I am sure the powers that be will let me know.

I am also sure the peanut gallery is overstepping their bounds here.

Guy, I know you are smarter than this...

The poor are there because they choose to not work at bettering themselves.
    And truth be known; the DEM party keeps them down and in deception. Does not take a rocket scientist to understand if they want to... problem is; understanding requires honesty... and that word does not exist in the DEM world. Sorry Salty... I gave you a chance... yet you could not step outside your liberal box.

Fool me once, shame on you... 'try' to fool me a second time... shape on me if I choose to buy into it.

Ho, BTW: Looks like there IS voter fraud... lets see if the MSM has enough gonads to tell the truth:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heather...county_florida

So lets see if the DEMS are culpable. If they are... you libs will have a LOT of egg on your face.
    Regardless of how hard everyone works there will always be the poor, not because they don't try, but because our economy calls for cheap labor. Who would do that work if everyone were rich?

Wait a minute....I see the bigger picture now...if everyone in America were wealthy we could outsource jobs, and for those jobs that must stay in the States we can hire undocumented workers.

An America where everyone is wealthy and other countries do all the work.

I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Regardless of how hard everyone works there will always be the poor, not because they don't try, but because our economy calls for cheap labor. Who would do that work if everyone were rich?

Wait a minute....I see the bigger picture now...if everyone in America were wealthy we could outsource jobs, and for those jobs that must stay in the States we can hire undocumented workers.

An America where everyone is wealthy and other countries do all the work.

I get it now.
    Sorry, but IMO you do not.

However if the nation continues down this road, you will.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

So I don't get that regardless of how much effort one puts forth there will always be a need for the poor?

Guy, I know you are smarter than this...

The poor are there because they choose to not work at bettering themselves.
    And truth be known; the DEM party keeps them down and in deception. Does not take a rocket scientist to understand if they want to... problem is; understanding requires honesty... and that word does not exist in the DEM world. Sorry Salty... I gave you a chance... yet you could not step outside your liberal box.

Fool me once, shame on you... 'try' to fool me a second time... shape on me if I choose to buy into it.

Ho, BTW: Looks like there IS voter fraud... lets see if the MSM has enough gonads to tell the truth:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heather...county_florida

So lets see if the DEMS are culpable. If they are... you libs will have a LOT of egg on your face.
    I see you are still holding the hard line. Keep it up, we need more Dems in office. Thanks for your support.

Why would anyone even consider listening to or better yet believing someone who predicted Mitty would win in a LANDSLIDE?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So I don't get that regardless of how much effort one puts forth there will always be a need for the poor?
    You do not get that folks are poor because the govt keeps them that way.

When you open your eyes enough to realize the govt is NOT your friend, you will start learning.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I see you are still holding the hard line. Keep it up, we need more Dems in office. Thanks for your support.
    And I see you are still too blind to understand... by choice.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

When you open your eyes enough to realize the govt is NOT your friend, you will start learning.
    Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Bunch of stories there glenn.... anonymous this, anonymous that...... lets see some arrests or convictions please....

thank you
    Not stories and not anonymous corny but facts. Yeah lets see some arrests by the DOJ under Obama who actually endorsed voter fraud in Florida. In one of the links I posted it tells all about it corny. You are so biased and it just makes me ill. Thank you, thank you very much

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/06/10...tration-rolls/

"Days after the Department of Justice halted Florida’s efforts to purge non-citizens from voter rolls, Gov. Rick Scott (R) told Neil Cavuto that the state will sue the federal government. He said “the debate’s over” and Florida will continue to clear illegally registered voters from their lists.

Counties all over Florida have discontinued efforts to eliminate illegal voters from the registration rolls. Eric Shawn reported that local election officials in the state have “halted their effort” to make sure that there are no non-citizen voters...... Recently, Attorney General Eric Holder stopped the effort to take off non-citizens from the rolls because of fears that it could violate the Voting Rights Act."
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

So the government created the poor. Which government would that be? The poor have been with us a loooooong time.

And I see you are still too blind to understand... by choice.
    Well some one has to make the correct choice and be the adult in the room - go back to the little table and come back when you really want to discuss not preach.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast