Quadra-Fire CB 1200

Just purchased a used CB 1200, got it all installed and the ignitor will not get hot. The call light is on, exhaust is blowing, pellets drop, but no ignitor. If i light the stove manually it runs great until the thermostat shuts it off due to reaching desired temp. I purchased a new ignitor and it will not work, i pulled the ignitor from another Quadra-Fire stove and it will not work. Checked voltage at the plug and i get 0.

Is this fused or have some sort of sensor that could be bad?

Any help would be great, thanks.

KO.

Could be a bad control board, they have a relay on the board that can stick/go bad and wont turn the ignitor on. The ignitor is not fused, there is one fuse for the stove, and if it is bad you get nothing. do you have any lights blinking? and do you have a red or green light on the control board while starting up?

I assume i would be able to see 1 or 2 of the lights on top of the control box, however neither of them are lit during startup and i don't see any lights blinking in that area. Just the red call light is on.

I checked again, it looks like on startup, i get the call light and a blue blinking light about every 5 seconds.

Ok that is normal, Sounds like the relay for the ignitor is not working. so you probably need a new control board assuming all wires are connected to snap disks and ignitor