Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    There's no one really in charge of the free Syrian army. That part of their problem.
    MSM must obey the whitehouse. If not they'll lose rights to televise debates, conventions, and access to politicians.
    Not to mention the reporters of that branch of the media will not get to attend WH briefings, will not be allowed to ask questions, will get endless tax audits, etc... IMO believing the press is still free in this country it like believing the tooth fairy will bring you a shiny dime. As noted in a previous post: get used to it.

I do agree folks who want to know what is REALLY happening, simply find sources outside the USA... and there are lots of them. I am surprised that has not been censored yet... I suspect they would if they thought they could get away with it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

I do agree folks who want to know what is REALLY happening, simply find sources outside the USA... and there are lots of them. I am surprised that has not been censored yet... I suspect they would if they thought they could get away with it.
    You better knock on wood.... All Internet communications are already being monitored.
    Whoever controls information to the populace shapes society. There's a famous quote somewhere about that.

Nuclear. Terrorism. Bomb. Gas. Anthrax. Sarin. President.

Now I got the fuzz looking at this whole site!! Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    You better knock on wood.... All Internet communications are already being monitored.
    Whoever controls information to the populace shapes society. There's a famous quote somewhere about that.

Nuclear. Terrorism. Bomb. Gas. Anthrax. Sarin. President.

Now I got the fuzz looking at this whole site!! Oops!
    Oh, I know the govt is monitoring the internet... been going on since before the turn of the century. However I am too small a fish for them to worry about frying.

My question still is: How bad does it have to get before a majority of folks will get MAD AS H*LL and vote the creeps out? I guess they were not mad enough last week?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12