Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Putin's Line in the Sand

Because the media in the USA is freaking worthless, you have to go to outside sources to find at least an attempt to put facts together and inform the masses. This one is from Printer's neck of the woods. The MSM is holding back on the events of 9-11-12 in Libya. But, of course, we already knew that. Interesting read though. Seems more plausible than the propaganda fed to us by team obama and our shameful "free press" in America.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50586
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Two Navy Seals that were killed there were working for the CIA. The CIA asked your press not to report the fact that they were operating there and the press complied. It is funny that the people there knew the CIA was doing their stuff, the Russians knew they were doing their stuff, heck almost all parties knew the CIA was there except the American people and the facts were changed to keep the American people in the dark.

While I do not really care for the slant those at the Canadian Free Press puts on their reporting and they are limited in their scope they are reasonably competent at getting more of the story out than the mainstream press in the U.S. One good source of information of how the media spins things is a group called FAIR. Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting. While they do have their own slant on things they are pretty good at catching the media BS. While those that have a right wing bias may not like the message this next clip is a good example of how the media spins things and we eat it up.

Challenging Media Bias & Censorship Since 1986.
    http://www.fair.org/index.php
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

While I will agree that the US government and the Obams administration are not telling us everything they should about the bengazi incident... I also believe that we will never know the truth unless those in government come out and tell us.......and of course they are never going to do that.

But...at the same time..... I dont see the canada free website telling us the truth of the matter either.....as they are a highly slanted website and if the truth were known about the benghazi attack they would still find a way to put a negative slant on it in order to smear the democrat administration of Obama.

Yep... Benghazi.... mistakes made....lies told.....government as usual....... but the canada free press knows nothing more than what we are being told by the government.

No secret sources.......no secret info is being sent to the author..... that article reads like something from WND.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    While I will agree that the US government and the Obams administration are not telling us everything they should about the bengazi incident... I also believe that we will never know the truth unless those in government come out and tell us.......and of course they are never going to do that.

But...at the same time..... I dont see the canada free website telling us the truth of the matter either.....as they are a highly slanted website and if the truth were known about the benghazi attack they would still find a way to put a negative slant on it in order to smear the democrat administration of Obama.

Yep... Benghazi.... mistakes made....lies told.....government as usual....... but the canada free press knows nothing more than what we are being told by the government.

No secret sources.......no secret info is being sent to the author..... that article reads like something from WND.
    Just keep on defending your Marxist hero corny. Just admit you voted for him because we know you are a dedicated liberal and Obama worshiper. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

No they are not much more than a site that collects information and puts it out to promote their agenda. But they do not totally put their head in the sand like some media. I basically see them as a jumping off point to dig deeper rather than the truth of a story.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I put them in the same catagory as world nut daily. If there was some truth out there to show a favorable light on the admins handling of the incident they would not report it or would spin it to where it looked unfavorably on them.

But anyhow....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I suspect, as always, folks do not care what happens as long as it does not affect their daily lives. Problem is... when it does, it is too late.

My gut said there was more going on than a bunch of radicals attacking a US embassy, now we learn there was a BIG CIA operation going on there... not surprising.

The USA has been involved in nation building (and nation destruction) for longer than any of us have been alive, and it will go on after we are dead... The power brokers of the world have done this as long as there have been power brokers... read about ancient history... it is there.

And a side comment: YES, it is in the interest of the USA to be involved in this.

Be interesting to see if this results on the Kurds in N Iraq ending up with their own nation... something a bunch of my investment friends think will happen.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I suspect, as always, folks do not care what happens as long as it does not affect their daily lives. Problem is... when it does, it is too late.

My gut said there was more going on than a bunch of radicals attacking a US embassy, now we learn there was a BIG CIA operation going on there... not surprising.

The USA has been involved in nation building (and nation destruction) for longer than any of us have been alive, and it will go on after we are dead... The power brokers of the world have done this as long as there have been power brokers... read about ancient history... it is there.

And a side comment: YES, it is in the interest of the USA to be involved in this.

Be interesting to see if this results on the Kurds in N Iraq ending up with their own nation... something a bunch of my investment friends think will happen.
    Sure it done all the time, but so what. Report the damn story and tell the White house and CIA to take a hike. They did it for Iran-Contra and they can do it again! Grow a pair and exercise your First Amendment rights.

Besides, with the www, I can get the story from the Canadian Free Press, BBC, or whomever outside the USA. So wtf American MSM?

And another thing, what good does it do us to support another Muslim Brotherhood take over of a nation? As bad as Assad is, the world is much better off if he retains power. The Russians are on the right side of this one.
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Sure it done all the time, but so what. Report the damn story and tell the White house and CIA to take a hike. They did it for Iran-Contra and they can do it again! Grow a pair and exercise your First Amendment rights.

Besides, with the www, I can get the story from the Canadian Free Press, BBC, or whomever outside the USA. So wtf American MSM?

And another thing, what good does it do us to support another Muslim Brotherhood take over of a nation? As bad as Assad is, the world is much better off if he retains power. The Russians are on the right side of this one.
    It is not the Brotherhood but normal people that want to get rid of him. People that do not belong to his tribe who he stacks the government and military with. If he did not have the air power and tanks that Russia supplies the fight would have been over long time ago. We are better with him? Him and Iran are the greatest s#t disturbers in the ME supplying arms to the likes of Hezbollah, they are the biggest thorn in the area's side.

And I don't have a problem with the CIA sticking their fingers in the pie over there. Sometimes stuff needs to get done. Not politically wise, but if I was to send someone out there to do my country's biding I would back them and not worry who makes political hay afterwards. Rather than deigning the CIA was there I would say damn rights they are there and we got a lot more like them.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    It is not the Brotherhood but normal people that want to get rid of him. People that do not belong to his tribe who he stacks the government and military with. If he did not have the air power and tanks that Russia supplies the fight would have been over long time ago. We are better with him? Him and Iran are the greatest s#t disturbers in the ME supplying arms to the likes of Hezbollah, they are the biggest thorn in the area's side.

And I don't have a problem with the CIA sticking their fingers in the pie over there. Sometimes stuff needs to get done. Not politically wise, but if I was to send someone out there to do my country's biding I would back them and not worry who makes political hay afterwards. Rather than deigning the CIA was there I would say damn rights they are there and we got a lot more like them.
    So who is in charge of the resistance.....the Cub Scouts? Odds are its the Brotherhood and they will likely lead the new government, if Assad goes. Not good for us, even though Barry thinks they are just swell. Israel would say otherwise.

Btw, the CIA does what it does and the media should do what they do....REPORT!!
    -Pat Riley

There's no one really in charge of the free Syrian army. That part of their problem.
    MSM must obey the whitehouse. If not they'll lose rights to televise debates, conventions, and access to politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    There's no one really in charge of the free Syrian army. That part of their problem.
    MSM must obey the whitehouse. If not they'll lose rights to televise debates, conventions, and access to politicians.
    Give me a break with the MSM comment. Lose rights and access? What is this...state run media?....ohhhhh...yes...right....I see your point!
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    So who is in charge of the resistance.....the Cub Scouts? Odds are its the Brotherhood and they will likely lead the new government, if Assad goes. Not good for us, even though Barry thinks they are just swell. Israel would say otherwise.

Btw, the CIA does what it does and the media should do what they do....REPORT!!
    I want to see Assad gone same as kadaffi, I want free elections over there. If they vote for radical islam, we can nuke them without guilt.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast