Obama Pro Healthcare ?

So its now etched in stone that everyone will be forced to pay for insurance as of january 1st 2014 , whether you are 18 - 30 and never need a doctor , or 65 and need one often.

Then I look on the Fortune 500 and see insur providers topping the list. They must be doing pretty well. I guess plenty of money isnt quite enough.

Lets begin taking it from all of those struggling students who are just getting into the workforce making pennies on the dollar .... yea great idea.

No wait , they dont "have" to buy it .... they can instead pay the 2400 dollar fine.

Future of healthcare is also going to high deductible insurance with health savings accounts. Pushing consumer driven markets. This allows you to shop around for care , have the backing in theeevent of emergency and have kind of a mini. IRA to pay for medical bills. Almost pre taxed dollars

Do what ?

From what I understand , the whole purpose of Obama forcing everyone to purchase insurance (those extra 49 million people or whatever that currently dont have any) is to help pay the debt for those who have left the hospitals holding the bag.

They will give you 3 choices , pay the fine , buy the gov insur which is supposed to be much cheaper , or get private insurance.

Btw ... obama didnt make this healthcare , its really Hillarycare.

Yeah, but it was Obama who jammed it down everyone's throats.
    WHY?

Ok so nobody else is saying it , so I will, and everything Im about to say is Truth, nothing made up, nothing to argue ....

Who leaves the hospitals with the unpaid bills ?

Is it the uninsured americans who go there , give all their personal info , and later hounded by collection agencys until their bills are totally paid off ?

Nope.

Could it be the lazy folks on welfare ? Guess again, the state has them covered (cough cough , WE have them covered )

Or could it possibly be those who go there (remember Hospitals cannot Deny anyone who walks in their doors ) who just got hurt from digging ditches, or swinging picks, or climbing ladders, or pruning tall trees or bushes with a chainsaw they never used before, or weedeating, or using air nailers on a roof, or balancing on staging along a house or building while pounding nails with a hammer, or just got their girlfriend pregnant for the 5th time now shes needs free care too ..

Now when these people walk in, they are allowed to dance right in and receive care just like you and I

But ask yourself this ... whos going to end up paying their tab because of the Stolen info they give the hospital ??

When the collection agency searches for this made up social sec number and fake ID or purchased ID and cannot collect, who will end up paying ?

We will folks .... we will , by the Legal way of Obamacare.

Up until now, We The People , have been paying insurance, for many many years, and giving the correct info, and paying our bills, and how are we thanked for it ????

Heres how .... Hey Snapperhead , Bend Over

Food for thought

We have a friend who used to be in charge of finding out who was who...

One time she looked up a social sec number and found out 260 other people were using it

How nice

And thats just one number

Imagine how many other numbers are being stolen , now imagine how many "undocumented workers" are Actually here

Dont do the math .... it will scare you

The whole system is so screwed up now I cannot wrap my mind around it.

But slowly as I type it out ..... it all unfolds.

1 - we have insurance companies to cover legal american citizens butts incase of emergencies.

2 - Thats IF they will agree to cover us , because sometimes we get the ol .... oh sorry , we dont cover that

3 - Hospitals fight with insur companies to get paid as well

4 - Hospitals have unpaid bills from crooks giving false ID's

5 - Insurance companies dont pay those bills off , the hospital ends up Eating the unpaid bills

6 - so tell me again , why are we going to give insur companies more money ????

7 - we have to argue with them to get our OWN selves covered , yet they are supposedly going to help pay hospitals for bills crooks have left ? Laughable !!!

8 - Truth to the matter .... insurance companies are going to get filthy richer because suddenly 49 million more people will be forced to buy it , and the "Government" will pay off the hospitals with whatever they gain from " Gov offered healthcare" and tax money.

9 - essentially nothing will change , insurance companies will still be sitting back fat, and the Working man will be paying for the Nonworking / illegal mans bills.

10 - So not only are we paying for welfare recips , we now get to support the Illegals bills ..... perfect.

Do I have this correct ??

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    The whole system is so screwed up now I cannot wrap my mind around it.

But slowly as I type it out ..... it all unfolds.

1 - we have insurance companies to cover american butts incase of emergencies.

2 - Thats IF they will agree to cover us , because sometimes we get the ol .... oh sorry , we dont cover that

3 - Hospitals fight with insur companies to get paid as well

4 - Hospitals have unpaid bills from crooks giving false ID's

5 - Insurance companies dont pay those bills off , the hospital ends up Eating the unpaid bills

6 - so tell me again , why are we going to give insur companies more money ????

7 - we have to argue with them to get our OWN selves covered , yet they are supposedly going to help pay hospitals for bills crooks have left ? Laughable !!!

8 - Truth to the matter .... insurance companies are going to get filthy richer because suddenly 49 million more people will be forced to buy it , and the "Government" will pay off the hospitals with whatever they gain from " Gov offered healthcare" and tax money.

9 - essentially nothing will change , insurance companies will still be sitting back fat, and the Working man will be paying for the Nonworking / illegal mans bills.

10 - So not only are we paying for welfare recips , we now get to support the Illegals bills ..... perfect.

Do I have this correct ??
    Well....crooks aren't the only ones that don't pay their bills. If you haven't noticed the number of bankruptcies in America due to health care related issues is astounding.

Between insurance companies being able to drop coverage whenever they want, and high medical costs due to bills not being paid for whatever reason, the economy is being eaten up.

Something had to be done, a call for nothing would have continued US down the same destructive path.

What would you have done differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    So its now etched in stone that everyone will be forced to pay for insurance as of january 1st 2014 , whether you are 18 - 30 and never need a doctor , or 65 and need one often.

Then I look on the Fortune 500 and see insur providers topping the list. They must be doing pretty well. I guess plenty of money isnt quite enough.

Lets begin taking it from all of those struggling students who are just getting into the workforce making pennies on the dollar .... yea great idea.

No wait , they dont "have" to buy it .... they can instead pay the 2400 dollar fine.
    Sorry boss, but you are very misinformed on this one.

Kids just out in the workforce can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26 I believe.

This is true, kids can stay on their parents health plan until they are 26. A few years back before obamacare we looked into keeping our daughter on our health plan, she's a college kid. We could but it cost a fee, can't remember how much the fee was. Obamacare came along and that fee went up. I'm going to check the records when I get home for particulars.

in a nutshell what I'm saying is it cost then and it costs now. It is not free.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Well....crooks aren't the only ones that don't pay their bills. If you haven't noticed the number of bankruptcies in America due to health care related issues is astounding.

Between insurance companies being able to drop coverage whenever they want, and high medical costs due to bills not being paid for whatever reason, the economy is being eaten up.

Something had to be done, a call for nothing would have continued US down the same destructive path.

What would you have done differently?
    Oh so you're saying I have the chance to become dictator for a minute ? Because hey , thats all I need is about 1 minute.

Beginning immediately , anyone known of any sort of dishonesty , currently holding a seat in Gov is fired.

(this includes those who went to church with Mr Wright as a pastor )

Same goes for Bankers , Mortgage co , Fed Reserve , IRS workers , Law enforcement.

Oil is no longer traded in the stock market , its priced at 50 dollars a barrel until further notice.

Manufacturers outsourced of the country will be taxed 25 percent

Anyone receiving bonus checks they do not deserve , determined by my committee , will be fired.

Insur companies will no longer deny people people claims. You promised to Insur people , do your job and pay out.

Anyone needing emergency care , if you dont have proper ID , bring someone with you who does , because they will be paying your bill.

Hospitals left with bills from undocumented workers , send them to the White House where they shall be paid immediately deducted from their personal payroll , they let the aliens in , let them support their bills. Maybe now they will force them through the front door and go through proper channels like everyone else.

Lastly , those who purchased a home bigger than you could possibly afford / need , no bankrupt for you. Get a second job and learn how to manage your money better.