Alerton Envision

Alerton Envision

Building I am working in network number for these devices are 112 but i cannot find global code with these numbers at all. I went through all the ddc code and found nothing. Is there a way to find where this code could be i went through device manager searched all floors where these devices are and still no luck. I need to get to subcallers in code for new heat pumps that were installed.

The global code for this bcm should be 112000 but it is no where to be found.

Is Visio installed on the EBT Server? If yes, Great. If no, Get it you need it.

Is the BCM-ETH in the Device Manager? If not, add it! if so highlight it then press F12 this will bring up a new window with the BCM-ETH Device Properties-Then click on Alerton Global Controller- You will then see Application-software-version. This is the program that resides in the BCM-ETH. Next open it in Visualogic....

Quote Originally Posted by grovecreek View Post
    Building I am working in network number for these devices are 112 but i cannot find global code with these numbers at all. I went through all the ddc code and found nothing. Is there a way to find where this code could be i went through device manager searched all floors where these devices are and still no luck. I need to get to subcallers in code for new heat pumps that were installed.
    code has nothing to do with the network numbers. The code lives as a .bd4 file in the data base on your server.....Writing global subcaller code is not as easy as writing vlc code.

What are these devices????

Network numbers are found in the device manager....

What version of ebt or abs are you running?????

What are you adding for new heatpumps??????

You will also have to set context.....

Get visio