Newbie in the field!!!

Hey yall, Im new to the industry. I went to a tech school last year and finished in may this year, i still had 1 more year left but found a job not to far from home. So i quit school and i am now getting on the job training, which i feel is much better than going to school. I have learned so much more in the field the last 3 months than i learned in a classroom in 9mths. But, i had a good instructor and if i need anything he helps me out. I am planning on working with the company that hired me long enough to get my journey mans and then to get my contractors license. Myself and a buddy that i went to class with are planning on opening a business and serving oklahoma. So our plan is within 4yrs to have this accomplished.
    I signed up with H-talk because i was looking for information on some tools and stumbled across some forums here that give great information. No better way to get info than to ask the ones that have used the equipment or already experienced it. I will definitely be checking in from time to time to check things out.

Welcome from a fellow noob in OK!

welcome from an old fart.....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

opportunity favors the prepared mind, your story is not unlike many of us and this is a GREAT place to learn and keep up with the ever changing trade.glad to have you aboard

welcome aboard;
    your first task:

"I went to a tech school last year and finished in may this year, i still had 1 more year left"

explain which is correct?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

It was a 2yr program. When class let out in may for the summer i still had a yr to go, but i was given an opprotunity to work with reputable company in the area and resigned from class. But i took all the certification tests needed from a 2yr student and passed them all no problem.