New schooled tech, silly gauge set question

I own a SMAN3 but also want to get an analog 4 port gauge set and think I found what I want at a great price. Problem is stuck because Im faced with 2 identical gauge set choices, one read in Kpa/PSI and the other set reads in BAR/PSI and Im drawing a blank. Can one of you set me strait on which is common for the AC residential use without having to crack the book as I as Im ready to buy online without my books handy?

Never-mind Kpa/PSI gauges are commonly used in the HVAC industry while BAR/PSI is an alternative measurement not commonly used in the USA anyway.

To be honest, KiloPascales and Bars arent used anywhere in the US
    The only true knowledge is the pursuit of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by 5thRoot View Post
    To be honest, KiloPascales and Bars arent used anywhere in the US
    As long as it has psi, thats all I would care about.

Quote Originally Posted by CWO4GUNNER View Post
    I own a SMAN3 but also want to get an analog 4 port gauge set and think I found what I want at a great price. Problem is stuck because Im faced with 2 identical gauge set choices, one read in Kpa/PSI and the other set reads in BAR/PSI and Im drawing a blank. Can one of you set me strait on which is common for the AC residential use without having to crack the book as I as Im ready to buy online without my books handy?
    Save your money by a smart phone and use google,, Books and vids are all over the net. Do a search on books on this site and read the sigNatures