Wireless MBus Gateway

Has anyone connected wireless MBus devices to a BMS? I have a solution for wired MBus but struggling a bit with wireless.

What devices have you used to convert it into a protocol that your BMS can understand? I'm looking to take them into Siemens (Desigo), Delta or Trend systems so the ideal solution would be BACnet based, but other open protocols can also be considered like MBus, Modbus, LON, etc...

Any suggestions would be appreciated
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Don't be a stupid dwarf. It's not big and it's not clever!

We have used, I think, AIC brand wireless to bring in a few LON controllers on a couple of buildings. Wait, we used a BACnet one two. They seem to work quite well, once you get the antennas placed correctly.

http://www.aic-wireless.com/
    Last edited by ControlsInMT; 11-09-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Wrong company
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Everyone wants to go wireless, I had a sales guy ask me why the he** aren't we doing that?! He changed his opinion when I reminded him where he was standing* and asked how well do you think it would work in here?

*data center UPS room, multiple 1+MVA UPS systems and some building entry transformers somewhere around 13-18kV in the next room.
    Scott Jalbert
    Harris Integrated Solutions

Formerly Liebert (Emerson Network Power)
    Expressed opinions are my own

I know what you mean. I installed some wireless sensors a while back as drilling the grade 1 listed building was out of the question. But the 2 foot think walls in places meant reception was an absolute nightmare.

The wireless MBus I'm looking at has its use as running cable into some of the places they install the gas/water meters is pretty difficult but they dont seem to have an easy way to get it into BMS. Lots of GPRS and web interfaces though
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Don't be a stupid dwarf. It's not big and it's not clever!