Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Most, if not all conservatives believe that lord wants that child to be born...... but once the child is born....."survival of the fittest...or the lucky" comes into play and the lord just steps to the side and lets fate take over.

or something like that.

I dont believe in abortion but I do believe in forced sterilization... and I often wonder how that conflicts with what the lord wants......

oh... and I dont believe in just letting children die because they didnt have the good fortune of being born into a family that actually cares about them.... that kind of conservative thinking is just plain evil. But of course.... like the lord.... the old devil works in mysterious ways too.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    You do realize Romney and Ryan, were not able to carry their home states of Massachusetts, Michigan, and Wisconsin?
    Romney won only one of his seven home states.

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post

Romney won only one of his seven home states.
    Anyone would be better than Obama they said.....apparently not. Maybe they should have picked a better anyone.

Come on guys that is not really fair. Bringing out all the old cliche's about the right and their solutions for the poor. Demographics kind of point out the need for the Republicans to find solutions for the poor to better themselves otherwise the Republicans will be hard pressed to win an election. And it will not get any easier come four years with four more years of hard working, saving, nose to the grindstone folk dying off and being replaced with another group of nothing to loose occupy Wall Street types. I doubt the poor will have enough faith to switch sides given trickle down economics, all boats rise with the tide. What lessons can be learned from this election?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

You do realize Romney and Ryan, were not able to carry their home states of Massachusetts, Michigan, and Wisconsin?
    You do realize Obama didn't win his home country of Kenya.

Typical of a response from the far right, misinformation and a smear campaign. This almost worked when I was ten on my Great-Grandmother. Well this is the Information Age and with few clicks of the mouse, or taps on a smart phone you can easily dissimilate fact from fiction.

I am sticking with free soup and mass shelter.

What we have now is absurdity, it will not be any better 4 years from now.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Typical of a response from the far right, misinformation and a smear campaign. This almost worked when I was ten on my Great-Grandmother. Well this is the Information Age and with few clicks of the mouse, or taps on a smart phone you can easily dissimilate fact from fiction.
    And you learned it all on the internet....
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Anyone would be better than Obama they said.....apparently not. Maybe they should have picked a better anyone.
    fFrom the GOP primary field, Romney was the best choice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123