Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The fact that Mitt had 2 million less Republican votes than McCain makes the fact that Obama got 8 million less popular votes even more meaningful.

Still waiting on FLA, I know.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

You do realize Romney and Ryan, were not able to carry their home states of Massachusetts, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    You do realize Romney and Ryan, were not able to carry their home states of Massachusetts, Michigan, and Wisconsin?
    Don' t remind them of travesties

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    4 million people got up and left Mass when Romney was governor.....so that was no surprise. Michigan.... lot of Obama supporters up there.. muslims, somalians, ethiopians, american negros.......Coolwhip is surrounded by them....lol

Wisconsin....Know nothing about the state.......so I dont know why they wouldnt vote for Romney and Ryan unless Wisconsin is Ryans home state and they something about him that we americans dont know.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

If Karl Rove and his friends are still running the republican party in 2016, I'm not going to bother. I've had it with politics and voting. The republicans have not been able to put fortha good candidate since Reagan. I really think Santorum would have done better than Romney. But maybe Rush is right--you just can't beat Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    If Karl Rove and his friends are still running the republican party in 2016, I'm not going to bother. I've had it with politics and voting. The republicans have not been able to put fortha good candidate since Reagan. I really think Santorum would have done better than Romney. But maybe Rush is right--you just can't beat Santa.
    Romney just didnt convince people that he wasnt a threat...... I believe more republicans would have gone out and voted for him and some swing voters may have voted for him if he had sent out the message that he wouldnt mess with a lot of things and just keep things in check..... stop the bleeding of america.

He went with Paul Ryan as Veep..... and I think Paul Ryan may have scared some of the oldsters.

Plus... Romney couldnt just connect with the voting public......the blue collar vote and that also hurt him.....

And then we have the people like XXXX and XXXX.....out there telling people Romney had it in the bag....... and others out here saying dont look at the polls showing Obama and Romney being close......

It all gave Romney voters a false sense of security....and being fat lazy and stupid americans a lot of would be Romney voters fiqured they could safely sit home and watch tv or something instead of doing their duty as american citizens and going out and voting.

The Krackalackin you say.....

I have replaced the letters in Glenns and Robos names above so as not to have to listen to either of them whine. Glenns name is first and it only has 4 X's because when I first typed out his name I used the spelling "Glen" instead of "Glenn"

Seems we all let each other down this time and so we must all be punished......and the best way to punish us all for letting Obama run ramshod over romney like grant did to lee.......is of course suffer under a second obama term.

The lord works in mysterious ways.......

Some people are better than others at campaigning for public office. Some are better at running a country.

Unfortunately, very few do both well.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Romney just didnt convince people that he wasnt a threat...... I believe more republicans would have gone out and voted for him and some swing voters may have voted for him if he had sent out the message that he wouldnt mess with a lot of things and just keep things in check..... stop the bleeding of america.

He went with Paul Ryan as Veep..... and I think Paul Ryan may have scared some of the oldsters.

Plus... Romney couldnt just connect with the voting public......the blue collar vote and that also hurt him.....

And then we have the people like XXXX and XXXX.....out there telling people Romney had it in the bag....... and others out here saying dont look at the polls showing Obama and Romney being close......

It all gave Romney voters a false sense of security....and being fat lazy and stupid americans a lot of would be Romney voters fiqured they could safely sit home and watch tv or something instead of doing their duty as american citizens and going out and voting.

The Krackalackin you say.....

I have replaced the letters in Glenns and Robos names above so as not to have to listen to either of them whine. Glenns name is first and it only has 4 X's because when I first typed out his name I used the spelling "Glen" instead of "Glenn"

Seems we all let each other down this time and so we must all be punished......and the best way to punish us all for letting Obama run ramshod over romney like grant did to lee.......is of course suffer under a second obama term.

The lord works in mysterious ways.......
    Why all the concern corny, your man one. Give us a break, stop all the your BS as if you have some sort of complaint. You are a yellow dog Democrat and liberal who can't stand his conservative neighbors.

Now that you have your alien Marxist elected you are pretending that you are upset and blaming the innocent for Romney's defeat by the Kenyan. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Why all the concern corny, your man one. Give us a break, stop all the your BS as if you have some sort of complaint. You are a yellow dog Democrat and liberal who can't stand his conservative neighbors.

Now that you have your alien Marxist elected you are pretending that you are upset and blaming the innocent for Romney's defeat by the Kenyan. Thank you, thank you very much
    Ok Glenn... seeing as I believe you are sincerely upset by my antics I will stop.

Im just having fun with you Glenn..... I would think that anyone seeing any of my posts like the ones about you and robo and the polls would see that.... I just dont put the J/K at the end of it.....

Everyone..... Glenn and Robo are two of the most hardcore radical republican ultra conservative people I have ever met on the internet, please ignore my previous posts suggesting they are not.

Obama is a kenyan indonesian usurper who stole the election twice because he is handing out money hand over fist to the poor folks.

There......

Obama is a kenyan indonesian usurper who stole the election twice because he is handing out money hand over fist to the poor folks.
    So if you would stop handing out money to the poor folk, what would you do with them?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post

So if you would stop handing out money to the poor folk, what would you do with them?
    He would shoot them.

Well printer the conservative republican plan for the poor and the trruly needy is to cut off all support to them and let them starve. The children and the elderly on assistance will then die and when the ones that are able to begin to turn to stealing and crime to get money for food they can be shot dead by the people they are stealing from.

Those that dont want to starve and die will pull themselves up by the boostraps and get enough of an education to where they will not have to work the bottom end wage scale jobs.

Well printer the conservative republican plan for the poor and the trruly needy is to cut off all support to them and let them starve. The children and the elderly on assistance will then die and when the ones that are able to begin to turn to stealing and crime to get money for food they can be shot dead by the people they are stealing from.

Those that dont want to starve and die will pull themselves up by the boostraps and get enough of an education to where they will not have to work the bottom end wage scale jobs.
    One thing I never understood is conservatives want to turn loose of the leeches otherwise known as the poor of America, but they have no problem defending babies that can't survive without leeching.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast