Page 1 of 32 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Post Likes

Bill Cosby

In addition to the sexual affairs Cosby is accused of I recall some years back that he had earned a doctor of education degree but none of the professors at the university he attended recall having him in class. This was supposed to be an earned degree not an honorary degree.

Anyone know any more about this?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Heard he tutored Obama on how get a degree without actually ever being in a classroom and how to lie with ever sentence without missing a beat. Thank you very much

Post Likes
    on the news tonight I heard he is throwing in the towel.

Im not sure exactly what that means? other than probably he is canceling his comedy tour.

Everyday there seems to be more and more women coming forward to say Cosby raped them.

In which case, I think at this point, Cosby is a serial rapist. But I don't think anyone can prove it.
    I LOVE SLEEP
    It's like being dead, but without the commitment

Post Likes
    it's possible this was happening in pervert Hollywood but it's unlikely.
    there's no way 20 women were scared into silence because Bill Cosby was so powerful.

in my opinion what you are seeing is character assassination by the big machine.

Cosby might have been promising dingbats they would be on TV if they had sex with him.
    after they found out they weren't , some made claims for the National Enquirer.
    why the National Enquirer? because their claims weren't valid.
    Cosby with his "conservative" comments pissed someone off.'
    Now these dingbats are getting money to make claims.

there's no chance of a conviction, so character assassination is the only goal.

Post Likes
    Bill Cosby Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault of Teenager in 1970s

1) This would put the person in her 50's... Why wait so long to come forward, if at all?
    2) After the first one came forward, the rest smelled money... (Herman Cain example)

In the 70's Cosby was a top gun (Mod Squad). He was most probably full of himself and hit on everything. Who knows, who cares.
    Just smells, that it is coming out now....
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    My, my we have a bunch of defenders of perverts on here. I guess you all don't now the difference between being raped by a known criminal and one who is considered practically a Black God in the entertainment world representing all that is good in the Black race and the Black family.

He raped young naive young girls and women who were trying to start a career in entertainment. They would automatically lose any chance of this and would be ridiculed as and their life would be over from the get go if they came forward then.

I guess if a 1,000 women came forward you would say the same thing. They have nothing to gain now, no money and being put up to ridicule such as you #### are doing now.

The only reason they (17 so far) are coming forward is to exact some form of token revenge for what he has done to them and even now this puts a heavy price on them for doing this.

His former aid described how he stood guard at Cosby's dressing room while he took teenage girls inside and how he paid them off to hush up about being drugged and raped after they regained there senses.

I see some refuse to believe this jerk could do this because he is smart, Black and what he has represented to the world. Get over it and stop defending this serial rapist who drugs girls then rapes them. One has come forward now who says at 15 Cosby raped her at the Playboy mansion.

He told her to lie about her age when he took her and another girl there to show them the place. Go ahead and defend the pervert if you want to but don't expect me to buy that BS. Thank you, thank you very much

Check this out if you dare.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2020464
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    My, my we have a bunch of defenders of perverts on here. I guess you all don't now the difference between being raped by a known criminal and one who is considered practically a Black God in the entertainment world representing all that is good in the Black race and the Black family.

He raped young naive young girls and women who were trying to start a career in entertainment. They would automatically lose any chance of this and would be ridiculed as and their life would be over from the get go if they came forward then.

I guess if a 1,000 women came forward you would say the same thing. They have nothing to gain now, no money and being put up to ridicule such as you #### are doing now.

The only reason they (17 so far) are coming forward is to exact some form of token revenge for what he has done to them and even now this puts a heavy price on them for doing this.

His former aid described how he stood guard at Cosby's dressing room while he took teenage girls inside and how he paid them off to hush up about being drugged and raped after they regained there senses.

I see some refuse to believe this jerk could do this because he is smart, Black and what he has represented to the world. Get over it and stop defending this serial rapist who drugs girls then rapes them. One has come forward now who says at 15 Cosby raped her at the Playboy mansion.

He told her to lie about her age when he took her and another girl there to show them the place. Go ahead and defend the pervert if you want to but don't expect me to buy that BS. Thank you, thank you very much

Check this out if you dare.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2020464
    Don't doubt that a bit. (and really don't care).
    But ask yourself, why this didn't come out before now with soo many coming forward.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    Don't doubt that a bit. (and really don't care).
    But ask yourself, why this didn't come out before now with soo many coming forward.
    Very simple no one wants to be the first and get hammered and called a liar, tramp and a gold digger.

Once one brave gal came forward and stuck her neck way out there then if was easier for the others to come out and many didn't care to have the lone woman take the heat alone and be pillared and crucified for doing that all by herself.

There is safety in numbers and that is the reason IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Every "black" conservative is being attacked now. Another way to keep that race down!
    I'm sure it benefits both, racist conservatives and democrats who need their votes.
    Oh well, puppet strings!
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Every "black" conservative is being attacked now. Another way to keep that race down!
    I'm sure it benefits both, racist conservatives and democrats who need their votes.
    Oh well, puppet strings!
    Immediately after Cosby spoke out on Michael Brown and Fergason ( before the verdict) this assassination began

Post Likes
    Among the people coming forward is also a guy, in his seventies I think, who said Cosby's "behavior" was common knowledge. And he was one of the people who had to guard the door during some of his escapades. Don't care enough to dig up the details, but someone else here may.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Very simple no one wants to be the first and get hammered and called a liar, tramp and a gold digger.

Once one brave gal came forward and stuck her neck way out there then if was easier for the others to come out and many didn't care to have the lone woman take the heat alone and be pillared and crucified for doing that all by herself.

There is safety in numbers and that is the reason IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    Glenn, you are making outstanding points on this topic.

To suggest that 17 women would make these claims just to take down one Black conservative is very far fetched. Maybe we shouldn't believe the Ferguson witnesses either and just call them Uncle Toms.

Post Likes
    So plying a woman with booze to get laid, we better shut all the bars down

Page 1 of 32 1234567811 ... LastLast