Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Lets all get on public assistance ..................lets all be lazy and stay home , watch TV.

Is it really true that conservatives think anyone not like them is lazy and shiftless?
    It would seem that way.
    The reality is quite different you know.
    But reality has a liberal bias so maybe you don't.

Laziness has influenced many innovations like the remote control, automatic transmissions, and Gogurt
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Gogurt..........haha
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    The facts regarding Obama's economic plan have been posted and other information is available for anyone to research (which you should have done before voting). Just because you disagree does not change the facts. Face it, the conservative bubble does not contain the wisdom of the ages - that much is obvious or the right wing would not have been so shocked by the outcome of the election. Time to get on board to get this country moving again and stop with the drama.
    nice generalization, but the facts are, Bernanke is printing money with no end in sight.....Obama approved

Tax breaks are going to end January 1st, which if Obama and congress lets them expire will probably send the country back into recession

with Obama the coal industry is all but shut down.

Most of the stimulus money for green energy has evaporated with little to no chance of recovery and those companies have taken the money and disappeared.

ObamaCare isn't about health care at all, not when it includes student loans, real estate taxes and eventually tax increases for EVERYONE. Its a tax, period

Obama's next move will be to put a couple hundred thousand firearm employees on unemployment.

you can go ahead and deny any or all of this. If you have even a half a brain you should be planning a exit strategy or at least a plan to manage whatever wealth you have, because by 2016 your not going to have anything left.

Good luck with your savior, the devil is living in the white house.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    It's obvious you enjoy an arguement and it's obvious Six has fallen into your trap
    . We all know the republicans lost. I'm just wondering why you find it so difficult to answer a simple question? I'm not going to beat a dead horse with you. Either there is an economic plan or there isn't. If you're not sure what is is than admit it.
    Who trapped who ?

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Is it really true that conservatives think anyone
    not like them is lazy and shiftless?
    It would seem that way.
    The reality is quite different you know.
    But reality has a liberal bias so maybe you don't.
    But you still won't answer the question Net.

Is that laziness or incompetence ?

Eitherway its not good.

I have most certainly answered the question, along with others, you sir are just looking for an argument. The President outlined his ideas AGAIN today, the Senate has passed a bill to continue the tax cuts for 98% of America and the House just needs to act. Even in the face of defeat it seems folks of your ilk will continue to stonewall any attempt to get this economy moving forward because your ideology is too precious to compromise for the betterment of our country.

Obama said today that he wanted to crush american businessmen, see them driven before him.....and something about the lamentations of the american businessmans women..... but I cant remember that part.

Thank Glenn and Robo and their fake polls for that......

Glenn and Robo... probably paid by the DNC to sit on a message board like this acting like they are against Obama....and then at the end they slip those news reports and fake polls in to convince republican voters to sit this one out.....

Treason if you ask me......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Obama said today that he wanted to crush american businessmen, see them driven before him.....and something about the lamentations of the american businessmans women..... but I cant remember that part.

Glenn and Robo... probably paid by the DNC to sit on a message board like this acting like they are against Obama....and then at the end they slip those news reports and fake polls in to convince republican voters to sit this one out.....

Wow coming from one of the biggest liberals and closet Obama supporters on this site I am speechless. You are the one who has knocked every Republican running for President over the last year and especially the ones who had the most chance of beating the alien commie Obama.

You trash Herman Cain a Black conservative who could have easily have defeated the Red Obama. You never have trashed the commie but only Republicans including Romney 24/7 on here since he got the nomination in almost every post you have posted.

What garbage are you posting now claiming that robo and I put out false data to help the commie get re-elected. Rasmussen was a well respected poll and used by most conservative talk show hosts. I though publishing that would lift the moral of Americans visiting this forum and posting here to help go to the polls.

Robo and I both argued with the naysayers who wanted Obama to win by arguing to vote for a third party or write in or not vote at all. All you ever did was trash Romney but never Obama. You have always been a Obama supporter and will always be until America is destroyed. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

uh glenn..... go up two posts and you will see that I have indeed trashed obama.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

uh glenn..... go up two posts and you will see that I have indeed trashed obama.
    OK corny maybe you were up to your usual black humor in accusing me and robo of trying to help Obama. I personally don't take to that sort of thing very well. I am still to bitter to take lite of what has happen and will happen to America by the complete idiots who voting the Marxist into office to take jest like that without lashing back. You need to cool it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Try a breakfast combo each day, ginsing-root + fish-oil + raw eggs + soybeans. Blender it into a tasty super-drink. That may help ward off the altzimers, not sure about the other issues though.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast