Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Hybrid View

Obama's Economic Plan

Ok Obama supporters since you insist on arguing the case for Hope and Change have the Conviction to fill us in on what he plans on doing about unemployment, debt and our Countries vote.

And be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Ok Obama supporters since you insist on arguing the case for Hope and Change have the Conviction to fill us in on what he plans on doing about unemployment, debt and our Countries vote.

And be specific.
    Can't resist commenting. His plan is to destroy our country the leader of the free world so there will be no more leader of the free world. That my friends is the goal of the Marxists world wide and they have there man elected by a large block of zombie like Obama worshipers.

He has been doing a good job but it will get even better now because he does not have to be concerned about being re-elected. He will move as fast and as hard as he can. Maybe even resurrect his plan for a "civilian" military force as well armed as our military. Sounds like a plan for a communist take over to me. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

So let me guess, neither of you researched this before voting.

Of course they researched............countless hours of listening to OXY-Rush.

It's what passes for research in their world.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Can't resist commenting. His plan is to destroy our country the leader of the free world so there will be no more leader of the free world. That my friends is the goal of the Marxists world wide and they have there man elected by a large block of zombie like Obama worshipers.

He has been doing a good job but it will get even better now because he does not have to be concerned about being re-elected. He will move as fast and as hard as he can. Maybe even resurrect his plan for a "civilian" military force as well armed as our military. Sounds like a plan for a communist take over to me. Thank you, thank you very much
    So an army of citizens otherwise known as a militia is a communist thing?

Somebody should have let the founding fathers know.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So let me guess, neither of you researched this before voting.
    I've spent years studying economics and monetary sysytems.
    Obama won so I want to know what his plan is coming from a person who voted for him.

Hows he going to fix this mess ?

Libz is dumb, but you already knew that.

Normally I would be your Huckleberry but I tire of this foolishness and still have at least 2-3 more hours of work to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    I've spent years studying economics and monetary sysytems.
    Obama won so I want to know what his plan is coming from a person who voted for him.

Hows he going to fix this mess ?
    I didn't vote for him but I'll tell you the obvious...which is actually not obvious or I would not have to tell you.

To us citizens that have worked hard for what we have, delayed gratification to get what we got, acted as responsibility as we could under the circumstances we had, took pride in our work, our family, our businesses, our jobs and our freedoms, well, it is a problem.

But, to him, it's not. So why ask?

Shouldn't the real question be is why is he doing this seemingly by design?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Love the Quote

I have also spent years studying economics - mostly macro. I was able to find information concerning all the candidates for president before I went to the polls. Sounds like you are just trying to pick a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I have also spent years studying economics - mostly macro. I was able to find
    information concerning all the candidates for president before I went to the polls. Sounds like you are just trying to pick a fight.
    I'm highly suspicious of your claim but oh well.

I'm trying to get a handle on how informed the Obama voters are.

So still no Libz willing to speak up ?

what he plans on doing about .... our Countries vote.

Not an Obama supporter, but I am curious what this means. What vote are you asking about?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Not foolishness Net, I'm just trying to get a handle on the knowledge of the electorate.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast