Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 74
  1. #27
    Knock,knock,knock,who's there..... A serving of Tea for Bobby King. Will that be one lump of sugar or 5.


    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/09/bu...pagewanted=all

    Next up on the agenda RTW state #24. Ole Bobby King messed with wrong bull.

    Public service unions are just that, to serve taxpayers.
    FEN

  2. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Your wonderful Tea Party is tearing your Repub Party apart.
    That's the idea. Well, not exactly to tear it apart. More like refocus it. More like make the party more responsive to its constituents.

    The Republican Party has gotten old and stodgy, like the Hapsburg Monarchy in the last decade before World War One, and its aging Emperor, Franz Joseph I, who had been in power since 1848. If not for his stick-in-the-mud ways and his vengeful decision to attack Serbia without consideration for or consultation from his German and Italian allies, World War One would not have started, and Hitler would not have risen to power.

    The old guard needs to wake up or leave the party.

    The Tea Party is simply a grass roots movement to reduce the size of the federal government, a slow, expensive, incredibly wasteful, non-responsive behemoth.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 11-09-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    That's the idea. Well, not exactly to tear it apart. More like refocus it. More like make the party more responsive to its constituents.

    The Republican Party has gotten old and stodgy, like the Hapsburg Monarchy in the last decade before World War One, and its aging Emperor, Franz Joseph I, who had been in power since 1848. If not for his stick-in-the-mud ways and his vengeful decision to attack Serbia without consideration for or consultation from his German and Italian allies, World War One would not have started, and Hitler would not have risen to power.

    The old guard needs to wake up or leave the party.

    The Tea Party is simply a grass roots movement to reduce the size of the federal government, a slow, expensive, incredibly wasteful, non-responsive behemoth.
    If thats the case , this so called fiscal cliff is a prescription for better times

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,757
    Dick's Armey of tea baggers is in bed with Grover so watch out for drownings in the bathtub.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    896
    The US has already gone over the cliff.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Dick's Armey of tea baggers is in bed with Grover so watch out for drownings in the bathtub.
    This Grover should have more clout in Washington than the one you're referring to.

    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

    -Thomas Jefferson

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Well as usual you are Wrong.

    AGAIN

    Your wonderful Tea Party is tearing your Repub Party apart.

    And once again your comments have proven that you are completely clueless.

    But please all you Tea Baggers don't stop thinking the way you do.

    Your own ignorance about what is the real problem with your party just makes it that much easier to defeat you time after time.

    And just to give you a hint: The problem with your party IS the TEA PARTY.
    Kinda like the Progressives in your dysfunctional party right?

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by cjett View Post
    Kinda like the Progressives in your dysfunctional party right?
    Those progressive's are winning elections. So they are nothing like the Tea Party

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Putin and Ahmadinejad win elections too...So what? Doesn't mean they know what the heck to do to make a prosperous country. That has been shown over the last few yrs. You need to be told how to live your life? ......Then you got your guy...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Putin and Ahmadinejad win elections too...So what? Doesn't mean they know what the heck to do to make a prosperous country. That has been shown over the last few yrs. You need to be told how to live your life? ......Then you got your guy...
    Funny that you would use 2 conservatives to debate your position. Yea, Putin an Ahmadiejad are conservatives

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,468
    Only you could compare Iran to the USA. But if they are cons, you would really love the libs they got over there....Couldn't argue the point, could you..??? I didn't think you would. But hey..... Now you all have your mommy to tell you how to live, give your allowance, tell you what to eat, how late you can stay out, what street not to cross, you don't have to think for yourself anymore. Someone will take care of that for you...no worries. Nirvana DOES exist I guess.. Happy Trails............
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Only you could compare Iran to the USA. But if they are cons, you would really love the libs they got over there....Couldn't argue the point, could you..??? I didn't think you would. But hey..... Now you all have your mommy to tell you how to live, give your allowance, tell you what to eat, how late you can stay out, what street not to cross, you don't have to think for yourself anymore. Someone will take care of that for you...no worries. Nirvana DOES exist I guess.. Happy Trails............
    Quit smoking those Tai sticks, or at least share them

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    325
    The Tea Party got co-opted by the Republican Party and hence inherited all the nonsense and BS the repulsive are notorious for.

    All of a sudden the TP were being run by party bosses and endorsing candidates candidates antithetical to the TP's original mantra of freedom and low tax.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event