Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I think his vote is for sale to whomever kissis his arse and promises the most free stuff at someone else's expense... Wonder what will happen when all of us with $$$ are either drained dry or leave the country... as in beyond the reach of the taxman?

I see it now... Living in a tropical paradise, beyond the reach of the US govt... no longer subject to US corrupt polecats... and living GOOD because it does not take much $$$ to live good down there. And the pawns of the current administration are freezing in the cold dark because there is nobody to shake-down... we all left.
    And here is the deal: In that tropical paradise, there is freedom!!! Nobody puts up with folks who do not understand and support freedom.
    Well once again your mouth has overridden your A$$.

You don't know squat about me, where I work, or what I do.

I probably make far more money then you.

So instead of commenting about what you don't know perhaps you should stick to your loser comments and posting emails from other right wing extreemists websites and more bible study, praying, and taking care of Mrs GA-HVAC-Tech if there is one. Which I highly doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Are you trying to say that if Obama had lost, that would make you an idiot?
    Yes, if I would have been the one who predicted a LANDSLIDE VICTORY for Bammy and he got his ARSE kicked liked Sheety Mitty did.

But I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Yes, if I would have been the one who predicted a LANDSLIDE VICTORY for Bammy and he got his ARSE kicked liked Sheety Mitty did.

But I didn't.
    Sorry to be the one to inform you, but I'm afraid Obama's win didn't have much effect on your intelligence.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Refer to post #48

You were at the front of those predicting.........in your words........A LANDSLIDE VICTORY.............for Sheety Mitty.

So I wouldn't but much stock in anything you predict or say.
    I think you should refer to post #45... Now there are folks who understand.

The cure for refusal to use one's brain is letting that rebellion run its course of self destruction... we are watching...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I think his vote is for sale to whomever kissis his arse and promises the most free stuff at someone else's expense... Wonder what will happen when all of us with $$$ are either drained dry or leave the country... as in beyond the reach of the taxman?
    In all fairness, the GOP is as guilty if not more so than the Dems for raising entitlements and encouraging people to take advantage of it. I think in all this bickering between this party or that party, this candidate or that one; we lose the reality that essentially they are all cut from the same cloth.

Here is a short interview that was on the radio on Thursday: http://www.jerrydoyle.com/jerry-talk...ho_s-asking-fo

We all know your a jackass jane, so what are you talking about?

"Well once again your mouth has overridden your A$$.

So instead of commenting about what you don't know perhaps you should stick to your loser comments and posting emails from other right wing extreemists websites and more bible study, praying, and taking care of Mrs GA-HVAC-Tech if there is one. Which I highly doubt."
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Phrancis View Post
    In all fairness, the GOP is as guilty if not more so than the Dems for raising entitlements and encouraging people to take advantage of it. I think in all this bickering between this party or that party, this candidate or that one; we lose the reality that essentially they are all cut from the same cloth.

Here is a short interview that was on the radio on Thursday: http://www.jerrydoyle.com/jerry-talk...ho_s-asking-fo
    I do agree the GOP has gone towards kissing up rather than towing the conservative (NOT neo-con) line... IMO evidence of this is shown with the results of the 2010 election compared to the 2012 election (TeaParty dominant in 2010, and old guard GOP dominant in 2012).

However:

This idea of discounting both parties is not IMO a good one... While there are similarities... the foundational roots of less govt (conservative) vs more govt (liberal) have not changed. Trying to lump both parties into the same mold is to ignore the difference between a society full of folks who take care of themselves or a society that expects (read that has an entitlement mentality) of the govt taking care of them. And it does not even take a grade-schooler to understand sometime down the road the govt spigot of freebees will run out... then what? We need to remember: Any govt that can give you what you want, can take it away.

Might want to read this article... and consider the legislation passed within the last 2 decades which gives the govt a ridiculous amount of power... power the founding fathers knew would destroy freedom. Ever wonder what would happen if a true despot got into the WH and took that power to heart? The founding fathers knew well, they had just left a nation (England) that was like that. They tried to create a country where that could not happen... Problem is; we the people do not seem to understand what freedom is... and IMO we will loose it if we continue as we are.

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/12.10/judo.html
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

newoldtech is offline ARP Committee/Professional Member
    Guys its getting a bit too personal. Posts under review. Please bring it down a few ticks

This idea of discounting both parties is not IMO a good one... While there are similarities... the foundational roots of less govt (conservative) vs more govt (liberal) have not changed. Trying to lump both parties into the same mold is to ignore the difference between a society full of folks who take care of themselves or a society that expects (read that has an entitlement mentality) of the govt taking care of them. And it does not even take a grade-schooler to understand sometime down the road the govt spigot of freebees will run out... then what? We need to remember: Any govt that can give you what you want, can take it away.
    GA I agree on principle but the reality as I see it is the GOP has not been representative of the limited government since GW Bush, perhaps even before that (I'm Canadian sorry lol) so while they talk a great deal about it, we sure haven't seen much concrete results. That's why the TP was so refreshing and I do believe they will come back from the ashes and this time be critical of both parties instead of just the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Thai sticks are so 70's......There's alot you don't know. But again, I see no intelligent response to the issue being discussed....Just like Hussein voters. Run their mouth without knowing what they are saying. Ill informed, and ignorant of the facts. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life. It is merely an existance you all want, not living. Can you not make a better life for your family by yourself without a gov't beauracrat telling you what to do? I'll never understand the mentality of these types..........I'll watch your decline on the news.....smiling.
    I do agree the GOP has gone towards kissing up rather than towing the conservative (NOT neo-con) line... IMO evidence of this is shown with the results of the 2010 election compared to the 2012 election (TeaParty dominant in 2010, and old guard GOP dominant in 2012).

However:

Might want to read this article... and consider the legislation passed within the last 2 decades which gives the govt a ridiculous amount of power... power the founding fathers knew would destroy freedom. Ever wonder what would happen if a true despot got into the WH and took that power to heart? The founding fathers knew well, they had just left a nation (England) that was like that. They tried to create a country where that could not happen... Problem is; we the people do not seem to understand what freedom is... and IMO we will loose it if we continue as we are.

I keep hearing about these wealthy Americans packing up to leave. Is there anything we or I can do to hurry them. We'd be much better off uf they left. I do wonder where they think they can go to live the life they would love. All the conservative dictators are being thrown out of their countries.

Well once again your mouth has overridden your A$$.

So instead of commenting about what you don't know perhaps you should stick to your loser comments and posting emails from other right wing extreemists websites and more bible study, praying, and taking care of Mrs GA-HVAC-Tech if there is one. Which I highly doubt.
    If GA does have a wife, she is probably happier than yours bickering about who makes more money. If he does not, then there is no bickering at all.. Either way, GA is the winner of that exchange of ideas.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Phrancis View Post
    GA I agree on principle but the reality as I see it is the GOP has not been representative of the limited government since GW Bush, perhaps even before that (I'm Canadian sorry lol) so while they talk a great deal about it, we sure haven't seen much concrete results. That's why the TP was so refreshing and I do believe they will come back from the ashes and this time be critical of both parties instead of just the Dems.
    Yeah, when I saw the 'old guard' taking over at the GOP after the 2010 election... I kinda figured what might happen... It is almost like they did not want to win... or they were h*ll bent to NOT let freedom poke up and embarrass anyone in the establishment.

I like the TP also, they are fresh and motivated, they understand what I believe the Constitution and other founding documents say... However I also believe at this point the TP does not have enough following to field a POTUS candidate and win. Maybe a few local elections, that is all. I wish I was wrong on this... however risking more liberals by splitting the middle and right vote is too risky IMO. As we see it is pretty thin already.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I keep hearing about these wealthy Americans packing up to leave. Is there anything we or I can do to hurry them. We'd be much better off uf they left. I do wonder where they think they can go to live the life they would love. All the conservative dictators are being thrown out of their countries.
    Hmmm... I wonder who will pay the taxes to support worthless libs on the dole when the rich leave...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast