Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Quit smoking those Tai sticks, or at least share them
    Thai sticks are so 70's......There's alot you don't know. But again, I see no intelligent response to the issue being discussed....Just like Hussein voters. Run their mouth without knowing what they are saying. Ill informed, and ignorant of the facts. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life. It is merely an existance you all want, not living. Can you not make a better life for your family by yourself without a gov't beauracrat telling you what to do? I'll never understand the mentality of these types..........I'll watch your decline on the news.....smiling.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Thai sticks are so 70's......There's alot you don't know. But again, I see no intelligent response to the issue being discussed....Just like Hussein voters. Run their mouth without knowing what they are saying. Ill informed, and ignorant of the facts. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life. It is merely an existance you all want, not living. Can you not make a better life for your family by yourself without a gov't beauracrat telling you what to do? I'll never understand the mentality of these types..........I'll watch your decline on the news.....smiling.
    You 're in another country. Are you there privately or working for the government? Or a private company with a government contract?

Quote Originally Posted by cjett View Post
    Kinda like the Progressives in your dysfunctional party right?

Our Dysfunctual Progressive Party just kicked your A$$ this election!!

And if you don't change and get the Tea Baggers out it will happen to you again.

I personally hope you don't!

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Funny that you would use 2 conservatives to debate your position. Yea, Putin an Ahmadiejad are conservatives
    Putin is a conservative ? Can you say Rosneft.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    The teatard batsh*t insane fundamentalist ideologues got thrown overboard. On the ground, they weren't much more than a loosely organized group of illiterate, racist, and xenophobic hicks anyway. Much like the democratic party who, on the local level, is made up of 300 lb. black women who are public school union members. The teatards were co-opted by the gay old party and utilized as a gimmick then discarded.
    I beg to differ. Every party has rotten apples (Nancy Pelosi or Todd Akin, anyone?) but far and wide the TP is made up of normal, patriotic Americans who love their country and the Constitution, and want to bring gov't closer to the way it used to be, when an individual was free to succeed or fail on his or her own merits. They are certainly not racist (remember Herman Cain, whom the TP very much supported?) and I think are more akin to Libertarians who want a bottom-up free society, instead of a top-down bourgeoisie governing the "little people".

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    The teatard batsh*t insane fundamentalist ideologues got thrown overboard. On the ground, they weren't much more than a loosely organized group of illiterate, racist, and xenophobic hicks anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CLPhz0DHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lg28LCxUpw
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

The Tea Party wants to reduce the size of government. Its supporters came together in 2010 to elect representatives who would stop spending. So far, they have been very effective.

This 2010 article shows a breakdown of Tea Party members. Unfortunately, it only talks about republicans, democrats, and independents, not libertarians, so the picture is not as accurate as we might like. Nevertheless, it shows that a large percentage of supporters are independents, and some are democrats.

Only 18% identify themselves as people who always vote Republican.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...29-503544.html

Is the Tea Party Sustainable?
    http://usconservatives.about.com/od/...ustainable.htm
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Our Dysfunctual Progressive Party just kicked your A$$ this election!!

And if you don't change and get the Tea Baggers out it will happen to you again.

I personally hope you don't!
    And what happens when you oh so bright idiots run out of other peoples money?
    And I'm sure the Tea Party will double as a result of the next four years of destruction.

And I'm sure the Tea Party will double as a result of the next four years of destruction.
    Please feel free to remain in your state of delusion.

Continuing down your path to a Tea Party caused destruction of the Grand Old Party

The only ones looking like idiots are those who thought Sheety Mitty could actually win.

You didn't have a clue about the outcome of this last election and I highy doubt you will win the next one either.

Buts thats perfectly OK with me.

Carry On!!

Good point! Other countries have experienced this... wonder how long until the USA does?

And to the folks who's voters were bought and paid for in this election... Given the track record over the last 4 years of the folks who bought the election (no, they did not win it, they bought it)... I do wonder what they will do when there are no more rich folks to tax to buy votes.

I know many folks with sizable fortunes, who are planning to leave the USA, take their $$$ with them, and drop their US citizenship. In other words... their $$$ will be beyond the tax laws of the USA, which means NO polecat can use their $$$ to buy votes anymore.

And I can predict something: Folks who like to rule, like rats, will leave the sinking ship also... Watch: When BHO and his pawns have destroyed this country... they will move on somewhere else and leave all you suckers who voted for them to clean up their mess.

So tell me... will the few years of glutinous living on someone else's dime be worth it?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Good point! Other countries have experienced this... wonder how long until the USA does?

And to the folks who's voters were bought and paid for in this election... Given the track record over the last 4 years of the folks who bought the election (no, they did not win it, they bought it)... I do wonder what they will do when there are no more rich folks to tax to buy votes.

I know many folks with sizable fortunes, who are planning to leave the USA, take their $$$ with them, and drop their US citizenship. In other words... their $$$ will be beyond the tax laws of the USA, which means NO polecat can use their $$$ to buy votes anymore.

And I can predict something: Folks who like to rule, like rats, will leave the sinking ship also... Watch: When BHO and his pawns have destroyed this country... they will move on somewhere else and leave all you suckers who voted for them to clean up their mess.

So tell me... will the few years of glutinous living on someone else's dime be worth it?
    Refer to post #48

You were at the front of those predicting.........in your words........A LANDSLIDE VICTORY.............for Sheety Mitty.

So I wouldn't but much stock in anything you predict or say.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Refer to post #48

You were at the front of those predicting.........in your words........A LANDSLIDE VICTORY.............for Sheety Mitty.

So I wouldn't but much stock in anything you predict or say.
    Are you trying to say that if Obama had lost, that would make you an idiot?
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Are you trying to say that if Obama had lost, that would make you an idiot?
    I think his vote is for sale to whomever kissis his arse and promises the most free stuff at someone else's expense... Wonder what will happen when all of us with $$$ are either drained dry or leave the country... as in beyond the reach of the taxman?

I see it now... Living in a tropical paradise, beyond the reach of the US govt... no longer subject to US corrupt polecats... and living GOOD because it does not take much $$$ to live good down there. And the pawns of the current administration are freezing in the cold dark because there is nobody to shake-down... we all left.
    And here is the deal: In that tropical paradise, there is freedom!!! Nobody puts up with folks who do not understand and support freedom.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast