Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Anyone have the contact number for Honeywell? I have a few questions concerning their Solid State Economizer System, and I haven't been able to find a good number anywhere.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    What are your questions? I am sure someone here can answer them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    If you don't get an answer here, you can call the Components Hotline in Minneapolis at 763-954-6464.

  4. #4
    Thanks. I ended up calling 612 number, I talked to someone in india, then they gave me an 888 number which put me in contact with a technical guy that answered most of my questions.

    The one question he couldn't answer is:

    What is the best sensor to monitor second hand smoke when using a W7460 fresh air economizer module?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Do you mean a W7340?

    The economizers are designed to work with a 2-10 vdc CO2 sensor for demand controlled ventilation. I guess if you can find a smoke sensor with that output you could fake the module out, but I'm not aware of such a ssensor.

  6. #6
    Nope. I mean the W7460. According to the brochure it replaces the W7459.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    OK, you can find info at but my answer is still correct that you'd have to find a 2-10vdc smoke sensor if one exists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event