Lennox xp21 or Mitsubishi Citi Multi

I live in the pacific northwest. I have 2 heat pump proposals from different contractors and am looking for comments about them, the 1st is lennox xp21 2 ton with variable speed air handler and 9kw backup.

The other is a Mitsubishi Citi multi pumy-p36nhmu and pvfy-p24EOOA, no electric backup.

The information I can find on the Mitsubishi HSPF shows it at 8.5 while the lennox is 9.5. , and the lennox set up is costing less. Am I missing something about the operating cost of the Mitsubishi, other than being a quieter outside compressor, is there an advantage to getting it?

i would take the lennox
    We really need change now

The inverter mini split systems have a EXV shich allows more precise humidity control and colder coil temepratures. They also handle part load conditons better. The HSPF may be lower, but I think it's more efficient at lower tmepratures and in your mild climate will give maximum capacity down to design temepratures. You do however, usually need special training to install and service these. THe main advantage of these units is when you use multiple zones. You could forexample, have 1 air handler for the bedrooms and 1 for hte ktichen and living room spaces. OR 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. You can also mix different types of units (wall mount, ceiling, air handler). FWIM, you can also get these units in 3 phase power. Finally, these units are less sensitive to dirty condenser coils. They will usually jsut reduce capacity when the coil gets dirty. A conventional system will just run and very high pressures and eventually trip out, and/or damage itself.

The Lennox is simples, conventional any HVAC company can work on it.

Thanks, it is probably not worth it for me to get the mitsubishi since i won't be using multiple zones.