Results 1 to 3 of 3
11-07-2012, 07:37 PM #1
Ultra Sensitive to Dust, Mold, Pollen Design
I have this client that is ultra sensitive to everything and has a phobia fans. So here is what I have looked at putting in. Let me know if you have any recommendations.
1. Humidity Sensing Fans for the showers. Auto turn on when too humid in bathrooms. All fans at <0.3 sones so she won't ever hear them working.
2. 80 continuous running exhaust fan for calgreen/ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation.
3. Spray-in-foam insulation in walls and vaulted ceilings.
4. HERS duct leakage and building infiltration testing.
5. Two packaged heat pumps outside for fan phobia and so condensate won't leak inside the house.
So... I looked into air purifiers and electronic/mechanical air cleaners, but don't know if those are overkill. What filter would you guys recommend?You can call me Sam
It should be a crime to be a mechanical engineer in San Diego
Summer Design Temperature: 83 F Dry Bulb ~ 69 F Wet Bulb (California Climate Zone 7)
11-08-2012, 08:46 AM #2
Lennox PureAir is nice, but the annual maintenance kit is a bit pricey.A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii
11-08-2012, 09:02 PM #3Regular Guest
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- NE wisconsin
IQ air, perfect 16