Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    This is an example of why i feel that our current problems were started pre 2009 and anyone that thinks that obama is going to solve this in four years is probally just a obama hater . And i said pre 2009 and never said it was a strictly republican caused problem . I voted for bush twice at the time but have voted for obama the last 2 times because all the repubs have done since bush is drag there feet . And as far as finishing school i did . And being in the hvac trade for close to 30 years i think i will stay. Tunnel Rat when you attack people all you do is show ignorance !
    I attacked no one. I call it like it is. This bunch is ruining this country and I'd like there to be a prosperous country here in yrs. to come. Perhaps my daughter might want to come back someday and have a decent life. I would think any responsible adult would feel the same way.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    I attacked no one. I call it like it is. This bunch is ruining this country and I'd like there to be a prosperous country here in yrs. to come. Perhaps my daughter might want to come back someday and have a decent life. I would think any responsible adult would feel the same way.
    Fair enough I say lets agree to diagree on who caused what and were were headed . I didnt like your commet of "You should have stayed in school and away from HVAC..." . Thats what i call a personal attack since you know nothing of me . So have fun and enjoy the next 4 years and maybe your choice for prez will win next time ! And if this country goes down the tubes like you think, than we were not that strong to begin with !

Fair enough as well.......Didn't mean it that way about school. I tell alot of people that. Hell, I'm in HVAC......We used to be a strong country, leader of the world in many areas. No body is breaking down the door to get into China, Russia, Cuba, you name it. They all want to come here. It used to be for the opportunity this country offered. Now it seems it's just for the goodies. That is what needs to change.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345