Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    And there it is folks, grade A parroting direct
    from Limbaugh's ample ass.

Fox/Limbaugh uniformed syndrome at its best/worst.
    Ample ass ?? Geery ?....

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Geery you dream came true. Who are you going to blame 4 years from now when things are much worse ?

Becsuse the layoffs are coming, already started actually and Obama will be paying their unemployment benwfits with borrowed money.

Borrowed NOT from China but from ourselfs.

So be pround about suppprting a guy who ran with no economic plan. Zero.

Be proud while more and more American families suffer from the inherant stupidity of the Obama voters.
    Still bitter eh. Mental health experts will tell you that basing your ego and self-worth on what amounts to little more than a glorified Beauty Contest and your view of yourself as a competent debator, (a view not evidenced or supported by your output here) is detrimental to a healthy mental state.

Most well adjusted people find their value and purpose in concrete accomplishments in areas such as work, family, constructive hobbies and a high regard for truth, justice and the American Way. Sadly, it appears you have little to support your self worth in these areas and attempt to compensate by clinging to a failed and recenty repudiated political view. Thus, when your views are dumped on the ash heap of history, your tendency is to lash out in impotent rage.

You must fight against the destructive rage that posesses you and find a more theraputic outlet than the triviality of the transient values of the political scene.

I offer these comments in spirit of the brotherhood of mankind and hope you will find them helpful.

Ample ass ?? Geery ?....
    Your infatuation with Limbaugh seems to have a specific physical component as well.

Yes your missing something. WHY were we losing that many jobs and no it was'nt GW Bush's fault and what the new jobs from the Obama years actually mean.
    Ah, so the methodology of your metrics is variable depending on the political affiliationof the White House occupant.

Our labor market shrank massively. To a record low.
    Yes, the shrinking of the work force is a long term trend pre-dating the Obama administration and due more to demographics than economics.

Real unemployment was much higher than what was reported.
    Yes, if one uses the non-standard metric. Again we see the variability of methodology, employed not on a standard basis but purely as political expediency.

Of course the standard methodology was vociferously embraced by Bush adherents and then abandonded by these same political zealots 20 Jan2009.

There is ZERO reason for anyone not to be uninformed.
    World class irony.

"Physician heal thyself" seems appropriate here.

Yes your missing something. WHY were we losing that many jobs and no it was'nt GW Bush's fault and what the new jobs from the Obama years actually mean.

Our labor market shrank massively. To a record low.

Real unemployment was much higher than what was reported.

There is ZERO reason for anyone not to be uninformed.
    I doubt that the labor market is at a record low but will agree that unemployment is higher than reported . Also people with a different view than you does not equal uninformed .

Why Obama? They gots Obama phones........ now they can call baby daddy when the rent is due. If they still have to pay it that is.......Not a hard one to figure out. This ain't rocket science people, it's gimme gimme gimme........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

The election of Obama by the most uninformed of our electorate has imposed a economic disaster that will leave most Americans stunned in just a couple of short months.

Our dumbest have defined our collapse.

We have two choices. Raise taxes on the "wealthy" in the middle of the worst recession in our history or allow the Bush tax cuts to expire.

So raise taxes or raise taxes ?

Also massive cuts to the military right after Libya and Egypt were handed over to the Islamic radicals.

What happens when you raise taxes in a down economy?

Expect layoffs, expect a shrinking of our economy , an increase in our debt and a another drop or two in our credit rating.

Drops in our credit ratings = higher bond yields.

Higher interest paid to bond owners.

Obama Care when States have no money but according to law are supposed to pay for people who qualify for medicare.

The fed doesn't have any money.

So libz tell me why any of this is a a good idea.
    Our dumbest have defined our collapse really ? One could easily argue that it was the dumbest that got us in to this in the first place , pre 2009 of course .

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Our dumbest have defined our collapse really ? One could easily argue that it was the dumbest that got us in to this in the first place , pre 2009 of course .
    Easily? And who told banks they must make loans that could never be paid back? Can you say Barney Frank? Dem, by the way. What was the unemployment rate under Bush..? Wasn't 10% or better. What was the deficit? Everybody knows Hussein is slowly and methodically ruining this country with the help of tools that just want somebody else to take care of them, while someone else pays their way. Sounds great, no? LMFAO.............NO Ever heard of the USSR? How's N.Korea doing these days? Laos is a real utopia and I hear beautiful this time of year. You should have stayed in school and away from HVAC...

[QUOTE=tunnel_rat;14575831]Easily? And who told banks they must make loans that could never be paid back? Can you say Barney Frank? Dem, by the way. What was the unemployment rate under Bush..? Wasn't 10% or better. What was the deficit? Everybody knows Hussein is slowly and methodically ruining this country with the help of tools that just want somebody else to take care of them, while someone else pays their way. Sounds great, no? LMFAO.............NO Ever heard of the USSR? How's N.Korea doing these days? Laos is a real utopia and I hear beautiful this time of year. You should have stayed in school and away from HVAC .] Bush and congress were both on board and responsible for the housing bubble and what it caused . I stand by my statement of before 2009 . .

You can stand on anything you want. The Dems' policies caused the housing bubble that ruined the economy, and have done nothing to help it in 4 yrs. All they can say is tax the rich, which won't help a damm thing. They are incompetant and the dumbed down population of this country is too ignorant to know any better. Sorry to enlighten you, but hey, ignorance is bliss, until you're hungry.....oh, unless you have food stamps. Thx Dear Leader......All Hail

This is an example of why i feel that our current problems were started pre 2009 and anyone that thinks that obama is going to solve this in four years is probally just a obama hater . And i said pre 2009 and never said it was a strictly republican caused problem . I voted for bush twice at the time but have voted for obama the last 2 times because all the repubs have done since bush is drag there feet . And as far as finishing school i did . And being in the hvac trade for close to 30 years i think i will stay. Tunnel Rat when you attack people all you do is show ignorance !

?

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Easily? And who told banks they must make loans that could never be paid back? Can you say Barney Frank? Dem, by the way. What was the unemployment rate under Bush..? Wasn't 10% or better. What was the deficit? Everybody knows Hussein is slowly and methodically ruining this country with the help of tools that just want somebody else to take care of them, while someone else pays their way. Sounds great, no? LMFAO.............NO Ever heard of the USSR? How's N.Korea doing these days? Laos is a real utopia and I hear beautiful this time of year. You should have stayed in school and away from HVAC...

Right on TR!...I love it when you say it like it is!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast