Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Happened to my son during the last presidential election. Term paper on whatever subject the student chose in current events. Subject to get preapproved by the instructor. He chose to compare budget plans between Obama and McCain The teacher said there is no chance he could get a passing grade and insisted he pick a different topic. He chose not to and flunked.
    Sorry to hear about that. I know that happens a lot. I had a girl friend about 20 years ago who was studying to get a BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) at GA State Univ. Most of the graduate assistance where Black and highly prejudiced against White students. They would only help the other Black students and if you graveled a lot they might help you a little but were very rude.

Some of the Black students didn't know jack and were given passing grades when they were failing. A good friend of hers finally complained about it and got "Blackballed" and was flunked out. The assistants graded the papers, lab reports, etc. My girlfriend kept a real low profile and managed to graduate. If she had made any comments about discrimination or of a politically conservative nature she would have survived the first day. So much for academic freedom on college campuses.

Even if a college professor was apolitical he or she couldn't risk being labeled a "racist" if they tried to take up for a White student who got blackballed by the Black graduate assistants. So you have both racial and political discrimination on campuses across the country. You are forced to be PC or get flunked out. That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    My boy is stubborn like his mother. I'd bet the teacher was more upset he challenged her authority than anyhting else
    Crazy....I challenged my HVAC instructor nearly every step of the way, but I had the third highest grades in the class. It was difficult not to challenge him though, he just didn't care about us learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    The election of Obama by the most uninformed of our electorate has imposed a economic disaster that will leave most Americans stunned in just a couple of short months.
    Seeing as how Fox viewers have been documented as "The most uninformed folks in the galaxy", it appears the most uninformed voted for the loser. Add Limbaugh listeners to that demographic and you have "The most uninformed folks in the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    So as per their usual conservative rhetoric
    :

Conservatives know all and are the ones who are smart.

Liberals are ignorant and don't have a clue about anything..

Anyone who believes that is ignorant because it is just this type of thinking and commenting that is costing the Pubs the election.

The party of EXCLUSION strikes again.

That is true ignorance.

But please feel free to continue on your current path.

Because it won't be long before you won't be able to win an election for dog catcher in this country.
    So with welfare expenditures up almost 40% and food stamp use almost 70% and the money to pay for that is borrowed, how exactly is Obama going to turn the economy around ?

With the labor force shrinking , unemployment on the rise, inflation on the rise and a stagnant GDP what is Obama going to do to facillitate growth ?

Because income taxes pay (are supposed to ) for the safety net programs.

With tax increases coming for everyone including middle class families who struggle from week to week to make ends meet and for the "the rich" and small and large Bussiness how is Obama going to get people back to work ?

Because none of you libz have addressed the coming economic storm. None of you have said a thing about Obamas economic policies.

With the Babyboomers aging and less and less people paying into SS and ALL of SS money being borrowed how is Obama going to balance our budget ?

None of you have told us how Obama is going to tackle this issue.

Instead we hear you whine about the rich and want them taxed without any idea to the consequences.

I honestly dont care who wins the next election. The idiots have taken over. You guys can have it.

Its a Country that panders to the parasites anyway.

But dont cry when things get worse and your idea of "fair" turns into a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Seeing as how Fox viewers have been
    documented as "The most uninformed folks in the galaxy", it appears the most uninformed voted for the loser. Add Limbaugh listeners to that demographic and you have "The most uninformed folks in the Universe.
    Geery you dream came true. Who are you going to blame 4 years from now when things are much worse ?

Becsuse the layoffs are coming, already started actually and Obama will be paying their unemployment benwfits with borrowed money.

Borrowed NOT from China but from ourselfs.

So be pround about suppprting a guy who ran with no economic plan. Zero.

Be proud while more and more American families suffer from the inherant stupidity of the Obama voters.

Matt

In my ever so humble opinion, the answer is one they will never pick.

Open all domestic fuel production immediately with NO redtape to include oil shale ops and the keystone pipeline.

Stop ALL foreign aid to questionable states i.e., Pakistan, etc.

Repeal obamacare in its entirety. No exceptions.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonyn...f-for-dummies/

So with welfare expenditures up almost 40% and food stamp use almost 70% and the money to pay for that is borrowed, how exactly is Obama going to turn the economy around ?

With the labor force shrinking , unemployment on the rise, inflation on the rise and a stagnant GDP what is Obama going to do to facillitate growth ?

Because income taxes pay (are supposed to ) for the safety net programs.

With tax increases coming for everyone including middle class families who struggle from week to week to make ends meet and for the "the rich" and small and large Bussiness how is Obama going to get people back to work ?

Because none of you libz have addressed the coming economic storm. None of you have said a thing about Obamas economic policies.

With the Babyboomers aging and less and less people paying into SS and ALL of SS money being borrowed how is Obama going to balance our budget ?

None of you have told us how Obama is going to tackle this issue.

Instead we hear you whine about the rich and want them taxed without any idea to the consequences.

I honestly dont care who wins the next election. The idiots have taken over. You guys can have it.

Its a Country that panders to the parasites anyway.

But dont cry when things get worse and your idea of "fair" turns into a nightmare.
    As I have stated previously:

Please feel free to contunue on your current path.

Only true idiots believe that they can continue to do the same thing year after year but somehow the outcome will change.

Keep picking a fight by calling those who disagree with you Ignorant, Lazy, Sluts, Un- American, Communists and any number of other slurs.

And we will continue to keep kicking your A$$ on election day.

Geery you dream came true. Who are you going to blame 4 years from now when things are much worse ?

Becsuse the layoffs are coming, already started actually and Obama will be paying their unemployment benwfits with borrowed money.

Be proud while more and more American families suffer from the inherant stupidity of the Obama voters.
    And there it is folks, grade A parroting direct from Limbaugh's ample ass.

Fox/Limbaugh uniformed syndrome at its best/worst.

I feel like im missing something on this whole job loss thing and obama . When i look up job loss when obama took office we were loosing 800,000 or so jobs a month and that number kept declining for a few years or so untill we stopped and leveled out . After that i thought we have had steady job growth except for a few months during the past 2 years . Im the first to wish that job growth numbers would be higher but how much control does a president really have on this . And as far as food stamps and government aid goes of course there higher now because people are out of work .

Mind sharing your crystal ball ?

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post

MCJO thought that was funny but not n the same way I did.
    I think its funny because less civilized less intelligent sub cultures throughout history have always atributed "magic" to explain the things they are not capable of explaining

You guys are the savages that kill goats to offer up to the gods to save you.

Turns out you just needed intelligence and access to knowledge

I feel like im missing something on this
    whole job loss thing and obama . When i look up job loss when obama took office we were loosing 800,000 or so jobs a month and that number kept declining for a few years or so untill we stopped and leveled out . After that i thought we have had steady job growth except for a few months during the past 2 years . Im the first to wish that job growth numbers would be higher but how much control does a president really have on this . And as far as food stamps and government aid goes of course there higher now because people are out of work .
    Yes your missing something. WHY were we losing that many jobs and no it was'nt GW Bush's fault and what the new jobs from the Obama years actually mean.

Our labor market shrank massively. To a record low.

Real unemployment was much higher than what was reported.

There is ZERO reason for anyone not to be uninformed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast