Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keviekev70 View Post
    Mr. Obama is the Elected President whether you like it or not, this is our
    country and Mr. OBAMA is The COMMANDER IN CHIEF and nothing changes that
    Life ain't fair,
    America ain't fair,
    More poor than rich
    More un-educated than educated
    Mr. Obama should get a 3rd Term to even to unfair playing field.
    Gentlemen Exibit 1...

Oh look another uniformed Obama apologist.

And he's made the ridiculous point that the government should be the arbiter of universal fairness.

THIS is a example of who re-elected Obama.

This is a great example of why this election was so important and why I have little hope for this Country's future.

That a free individual exposed to the opportunity granted every person lucky enough to be born in this Country has devolved intellectually to the point of entitlement.

That a human being whos given the choice to be self sufficient almost instictively has embraced an innate expectancy and laments the challenges of a free world.

Yes little Obama Exibit #1, the worlds not fair but the difference between you and right thinking Americans is they're willing to give success a shot using their intelligence and conviction and hard work.

To ask for a hand out or for a percieved "hand up" from anyone without earning it is a foriegn concept that would lead to embarassment and untold shame.

I'm sorry you cant handle self sufficiency but its not my fault your were brought up that way.

Plus, life isn't fair.

Six your post is an absolute joke. Try putting the education map up against the voting map and look at the percentages. You'll quickly find out who voted for Mitt.

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Six your post is an absolute joke. Try putting the education map up against the voting map and look at the percentages. You'll quickly find out who voted for Mitt.
    There is a difference between being educated and being informed.

What is so amazing is how so many educated people failed to inform themselves and instead allowed themselves to be swayed by Obama's utter misrepresentation of R&R plans for the rescue of a doomed economy and his trumped-up accusations of R&R threats to single women and minorities.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Six your post is an absolute joke. Try putting the education map up against the
    voting map and look at the percentages. You'll quickly find out who voted for Mitt.

Educated or not Liberals are known for only digging as deep as their twisted idealology lets them.

A Emitus Harvard Proffessor has a 2 hour show on Current TV now challenging Capitalism.

I watched it and could'nt believe my ears...(actually I wasnt surprised at all).

He supporrted a 100% tax on earners up to a certain point not to mention numerous nonsensical "fixes" for our situation.

I could debate the guy out of his inflated self imposed sense of greatness in 20 minutes .

Proffessors live in a bubble you see never applying their knowledge practically.

When they teach whatever it is they teach they also add their bankrupt political philosophy. It's all in context to a made up world that only exist in their heads.

Well those people get their diplomas, get jobs and vote.

They vote the same way their delusional isolated proffessor would have voted.

The lucky ones grow up and out of it realizing later in life they had been had.

Obama had a team of Harvard and Ivy league professors in 2008. Did a bang up job didn't they ? ( sarcasm just in case....you know, you are a liberal right ? )

So since you have chosen to represent the intelligencia how about YOU point by point rebut my points on the economic fallout yet to come ?

Or am I expected to listen to more of your "critiques" without specific data to back up your descriptions ?

I'm guessing no conservatives attend college?

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    There is a difference between being educated and being informed.

What is so amazing is how so many educated people failed to inform themselves and instead allowed themselves to be swayed by Obama's utter misrepresentation of R&R plans for the rescue of a doomed economy and his trumped-up accusations of R&R threats to single women and minorities.
    So as per their usual conservative rhetoric:

Conservatives know all and are the ones who are smart.

Liberals are ignorant and don't have a clue about anything..

Anyone who believes that is ignorant because it is just this type of thinking and commenting that is costing the Pubs the election.

The party of EXCLUSION strikes again.

That is true ignorance.

But please feel free to continue on your current path.

Because it won't be long before you won't be able to win an election for dog catcher in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Funny everyone attends college nowadays including those who should have never graduated from HS. A large percentage of those you might find belong to the "Young Democrats" on campus but won't find any of them in the "Young Americans for Freedom" or the "Young Republicans".

Conservatives have to keep a low profile because Marxist professors and their liberal graduate assistants will make it hard for you to pass or get good grades if they find out you are indeed a conservative. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Funny everyone attends college nowadays including those who should have never graduated from HS. A large percentage of those you might find belong to the "Young Democrats" on campus but won't find any of them in the "Young Americans for Freedom" or the "Young Republicans".

Conservatives have to keep a low profile because Marxist professors and their liberal graduate assistants will make it hard for you to pass or get good grades if they find out you are indeed a conservative. Thank you, thank you very much
    When was the last time you attended college?

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Happened to my son during the last presidential election. Term paper on whatever subject the student chose in current events. Subject to get preapproved by the instructor. He chose to compare budget plans between Obama and McCain The teacher said there is no chance he could get a passing grade and insisted he pick a different topic. He chose not to and flunked.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Not talking about right and wrong, was talking about reducing the outlay. And no I dont know crap about what Hindenburg did, and dont realy care. If social security would have been operated as an interest bearing savings plan, we wouldnt be talking about it, cause many of us would be millionaires. Of course they couldnt resist stealing it for their own political ambitions.

And by the way, where did I say anything about a "Tax".

Roy
    Well my father told me about Germany under Hindenburg being the first country to start SS so that everyone would be forced to have some savings and it was a good idea except for as you said the government started using it as a piggy bank stealing our savings.

Anyhow I believe it is fundamentally wrong to steal money from someone who has saved more so that others can use his savings. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Happened to my son during the last presidential election. Term paper on whatever subject the student chose in current events. Subject to get preapproved by the instructor. He chose to compare budget plans between Obama and McCain The teacher said there is no chance he could get a passing grade and insisted he pick a different topic. He chose not to and flunked.
    I know some instructors that allow their personal opinions to diminish their students grades which is terrible, but I've never seen it on a political level.

The college I attended was fairly neutral about things like that, high school was the worst though.

My HVAC instructor only cared about two things, more money for his courses, and going to Vegas every year.

I know some instructors that allow their personal opinions to diminish their students grades which is terrible, but I've never seen it on a political level.

The college I attended was fairly neutral about things like that, high school was the worst though.
    My boy is stubborn like his mother. I'd bet the teacher was more upset he challenged her authority than anyhting else
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

My wife was attending a community college. One day I went to pick her up and stood by the open door till class was over. I heard the professor, coughing up phlegm between sentences, tell the class that there is no God and all of the founding fathers
    were atheists.
    I complained at the office but I'm sure he continued to teach till he died, spewing, and hacking up phlegm, his crackpot views.
    My wife dropped out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast