Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

The Dow is down 300.

Look out.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Couldn't see that coming, eh?

Thank you America!

U.S. investors hit trading floors Wednesday morning with the same president and the same problems in gridlocked Washington and expected the same solution as always to a looming budget crisis that threatens the economy: punt and deal with it later.
    Note I am blaming both sides here. We accept the circumstance that no one wanted to do anything as it might affect chances to be re-elected. We, I suppose, now think that's a valid thing. Problems aren't what's important, only political careers.

We deserve exactly what we get. We allow it.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

The Dow dropped 5% after 2008 election. If it falls below 10,000 then I'd start to worry

must be all the Republicans who want to leave the country and selling their stocks now.

Quote Originally Posted by tostaos View Post
    must be all the Republicans who want to leave the country and selling their stocks now.
    Oh yeah. That's it.

Because a detailed explanation is beyond you ?

People have their 401ks in the stock market.

You still think its funny ?

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    You still think its funny ?
    yes, I still think it is funny.
    When you can not handle the heat, get out of the kitchen...don't have your money in the stock market that does and always will fluctuate. Remember, it's supposed to be a free market...

yes, I still think it is funny.
    When you can not handle the heat, get out of the kitchen...don't have your money in the stock market that does and always will fluctuate. Remember, it's supposed to be a free market...
    So if its a free country then why was Obama and the dems critical of Romney putting money in offshore accounts. It's his money. Yet all the democrats can think about is getting their hands on others money. They call it un-American. What's un-American is spending us into oblivion and then running to the wealthiest for a hand out. When is it gonna end.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    So if its a free country then why was Obama and the dems critical of Romney putting money in offshore accounts. It's his money. Yet all the democrats can think about is getting their hands on others money. They call it un-American. What's un-American is spending us into oblivion and then running to the wealthiest for a hand out. When is it gonna end.
    Really , you don't see any issue with a man that is supposed to believe in his country put his money in an overseas account. Money that he acquired by screwing the very ones that looked up to him.

Smells fishy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Mech View Post
    Really , you don't see any issue with a man that is supposed to believe in his country put his money in an overseas account. Money that he acquired by screwing the very ones that looked up to him.

Smells fishy to me.
    It's his money. Not yours. Not the govts. If the govt was to stop offshore banking so they could tax it more, how long do you think it would take before they came after everyone's money.
    I tell you what from now on send me 15% of your check each week cause I can't seem to live within my means and balance my checkbook. Come on. I'm serious.

That's what the govt does. And pretty soon 15% won't be enough.

It's not your money.

Has nothing to do with democrats. It's just not the best thing to do when you run for office. Americans have accounts in the Cayman and Switzerland to hide money or at least to circumvent taxation. Legally and illegally. Either way, not very patriotic.

It's his money. Not yours. Not the govts. If the govt was to stop offshore banking so they could tax it more, how long do you think it would take before they came after everyone's money.
    I tell you what from now on send me 15% of your check each week cause I can't seem to live within my means and balance my checkbook. Come on. I'm serious.

That's what the govt does. And pretty soon 15% won't be enough.

It's not your money.
    It's his money, but as an American you will have to pay taxes on your income when you make more than 70 grand even when you live on the moon or mars or anywhere in the galaxy.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast