Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just proving how easy you guys will fall off a cliff. Heck if the government would let everyone buy equipment and refrigerant , the off duty firemen would run half of you out of business within a month

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Just proving how easy you guys will fall off a cliff. Heck if the government would let everyone buy equipment and refrigerant , the off duty firemen would run half of you out of business within a month
    Oh my dear foot, Ace. Off-duty firemen can obtain licenses/insurance/equipment/refrigerant just the same as anyone else who wants to do HVAC work. Point two, off-duty firemen and other hacks have probably run half of us out of business already.

I have no Idea how you perceive that you have proven anything at all.

If you are talking about start-up business failures you alluded to in a previous post,.. it is a widely accepted rule of thumb in the business community that 80% of small businesses will fold within two years. I heard that the first time 30 years ago, and it was old knowledge then, and it is true today. I don't think democrats or republicans can affect that much one way or the other, it is more of a natural selection type of thing. The unemployment problems we are facing today have more to do with established businesses that are far beyond the 'two year hurdle'.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Come on Tool, business old and new go out of business all the time. I'm just saying that if your business fails and you blame it on a President than your business would have failed anyway. It matters little how old it is. Most older Business fail because the owner gets to old to do the work by theirself and their children want nothing to do with it. They try to sell it for more than it's worth and nobody buys it sho they just shut down

Back in the early part of the last century there were a gazillion car companies now there is just a few. Those other car companies went out of business.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Come on Tool, business old and new go out of business all the time. I'm just saying that if your business fails and you blame it on a President than your business would have failed anyway. It matters little how old it is. Most older Business fail because the owner gets to old to do the work by theirself and their children want nothing to do with it. They try to sell it for more than it's worth and nobody buys it sho they just shut down
    If that is the only point you were making, I fully agree.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Back in the early part of the last century there were a gazillion car companies now there is just a few. Those other car companies went out of business.
    Yes. They were not necessarily failures. Maybe they sold at a profit. Just thought it important to note that a business closure does not necessarily mean business failure.

In your example, I think alot of the known car sub-names were buyouts. [pontiac, dodge or chysler, GM or chevy or cadillac, ford or lincoln] That is just off the top of my head without researching it.

And what would Romney have done if he was elected. Make the rich richer n the poor poorer. Honestly who cares who the president is for the next 100 years, this system needs to be changed. Congress votes against eachother whether a democrat or republican is in office so nothing will ever be accomplished. For christ sakes these people vote for a raise for themselves, lol. People need to start seeing the big picture how corporations have ruined family owned businesses. Its disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by CTrojano1214 View Post
    And what would Romney have done if he was elected. Make the rich richer n the poor poorer. Honestly who cares who the president is for the next 100 years, this system needs to be changed. Congress votes against eachother whether a democrat or republican is in office so nothing will ever be accomplished. For christ sakes these people vote for a raise for themselves, lol. People need to start seeing the big picture how corporations have ruined family owned businesses. Its disgusting.
    The government does not make you this or that... they DO make it harder or easier to make certain decisions though.

NO, YOU, yes YOU are the one that makes you richer or poorer.

Mark my words... BHP will turn on you and you will regret voting for him.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Obama got reelected because there was not a better choice and there is not another Dem at this point in time that could DOMINATE as he did. But there will be in 4 more years. Who, I cannot say, but if the GOP can't field a better candidate for the WH they will lose again.

Obama got reelected because there was not a better choice and there is not another Dem at this point in time that could DOMINATE as he did. But there will be in 4 more years. Who, I cannot say, but if the GOP can't field a better candidate for the WH they will lose again.
    Sadly... the word highlited above is what BHO did in the election. WE did not elect the best person, we elected the best liar.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I got several jobs and lots of praise for being able to stand flat footed,look you in the eye, and lie like a dog. We should be in great shape, change that. We are in great shape. History is being written as we speak!

I got several jobs and lots of praise for being able to stand flat footed,look you in the eye, and lie like a dog. We should be in great shape, change that. We are in great shape. History is being written as we speak!
    So you are proud of lieing like a dog and taking folks $$$... What about when someone does that to you... do you like it?

Golden rule dude.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I don't vote anymore. And Im not interested in handouts, Ill be wealthy because I want to, I'm just saying what would Romney have done.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast