Unemployent is about to go up. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have no fear of recognizing that statistics have shown repeatedly that most business fails after a couple of years. It has nothing to do with government headed by Dems or the GOP. If you believe it does , then you too have vindicated Obamas' speech about You did not build your business

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I have no fear of recognizing that statistics have shown repeatedly that most business fails after a couple of years. It has nothing to do with government headed by Dems or the GOP. If you believe it does , then you too have vindicated Obamas' speech about You did not build your business
    Um, the subject is about whose running this country into the ground and about the Dems or GOP. And it's about the business climate or lack of. Just cause you think you are doing well doesn't mean the rest of the country outside of your world is.

Anyway, your response took about 2 minutes longer than I expected - you must have done some deep thinking to come up with the above twist of the subject matter in your reply.

I'm going back to my corner of the world now and deal with reality and I'll catch up with you later on the next subject whatever that might be.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

for what it's worth I have been in business since 1988. This is the first time I have laid people off in november except I will generally lay somebody off rather than fire them. Not this time, things are slooooooow.
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

The subject is about who ran it into the ground and who is pulling us out. You have to be kidding me. Roncool said he cannot make a go of it without a business friendly government. I say BS. If one needs the government to allow them to make money. Then they need to change their business model and come up with a real plan

I find your perspective fascinating.

While it is true that individuals do build businesses, not the government, the government does retard or promote healthy business activity with policy.

The government today seems to mostly retard business, republicans only a little less so. So having a political opinion based on government interference is actually very sane and rational.

Having such opinion does not equal an admission that 'the government is helping me build my business', no, I have built my own business. I took the risks, I did the work, and I have helped support THE GOVERNMENT---- not the other way around.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I guess obama figures it's cheaper to issue unemployment checks than to buy weapons and aircraft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Jobless Claims Going Up!

By Neal Boortz

You saw this, didn’t you? We now have 439,000 new jobless claims for the first full week after the disastrous reelection of our Dear Ruler. Pennsylvania and Ohio led the pack. Two union states. Two crucial states won by Obama. The Obama crowd is trying to put the best possible spin on these numbers --- saying that they’re due to layoffs from Hurricane Sandy. Nonsense. Layoffs in Ohio? Pennsylvania? Heavy union states?

No … what we’re seeing here is a direct reaction to the idiot voters of this country reelecting this anti-business failure to the presidency for another four years. Here’s how this worked. These businessmen have been struggling for years. More particularly, they have been struggling through the slowest recovery from a recession in history. About two years into Obama’s term these businessmen and investors figured out that things simply weren’t going to get any better until Obama was gone. ObamaCare was looming as an expensive regulatory nightmare. The flood of new business and finance regulations coming out of the Obama executive branch were a nightmare. As a result, businessmen and investors simply went into economic hibernation. They were going to wait until the Obama business winter was over.

Then comes the election. For businessmen and women it signaled the coming of an ice age. Things weren’t going to get better … not anytime soon … and continued hibernation was not possible. It was time to pare back and go into survival mode. ObamaCare was going to be a reality. There would be no repeal. The flood of regulations would continue – probably get worse. The EPA would soon unleash the flood of new so-called “clean air” rules that will send energy costs through the roof. Taxes on small business owners are going to rise. Capital gains taxes on investors – going up. There is absolutely NOTHING on the horizon with four more years of Obama that gives one iota of hope for a better business and economic climate ahead. So … it’s time to go lean and mean … and that’s just what these businesses are doing. They’re shedding employees to get under the ObamaCare threshold. They’re looking for ways to get more efficient so that they can rid themselves of unnecessary workers. As a result we see jobless claims are on the rise .. the highest number since the middle of 2011.

The Obama junta wants to blame it on the storm. Well .. .they’re half-right. It’s a storm all right, but not Hurricane Sandy. It’s the storm of taxes and regulations that are coming with the reelection of an anti-business, tax and spend president.

Elections have consequences. Here’s your pink slip. Enjoy. And if you’re an Obama voter, I’m enjoying it right along with you. You did it to yourselves.

http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-...-claims-going/
    I agree with everything you just posted.

In a cruel twist of irony, Obama supporters are going to be the worst hit by his re-election.

Lemmings.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I find your perspective fascinating.

While it is true that individuals do build businesses, not the government, the government does retard or promote healthy business activity with policy.

The government today seems to mostly retard business, republicans only a little less so. So having a political opinion based on government interference is actually very sane and rational.

Having such opinion does not equal an admission that 'the government is helping me build my business', no, I have built my own business. I took the risks, I did the work, and I have helped support THE GOVERNMENT---- not the other way around.
    I agree with Tool here.

While the govt may have some influence on decisions the person building the business makes (policies the business has to follow or work around); the actual building of the business (risk, work, etc) is NOT the govt's doing.
    IMO only someone who has no business experience would fall for that political lie.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I agree with everything you just posted.

In a cruel twist of irony, Obama supporters are going to be the worst hit by his re-election.

Lemmings.
    NOW we are speaking some REAL truth! Time will tell... however IMO the lessons learned at the hands of crooked polecats are some of the most valuable lessons of adulthood one could learn.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

The subject is about who ran it into the ground and who is pulling us out. You have to be kidding me. Roncool said he cannot make a go of it without a business friendly government. I say BS. If one needs the government to allow them to make money. Then they need to change their business model and come up with a real plan
    OK, let's just go with that. So you could run your business as equally successful in Cuba, or any of the Soviet Union countries or China?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    OK, let's just go with that. So you could run your business as equally successful in Cuba, or any of the Soviet Union countries or China?
    I would like to see that...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Umm... you are 'calling BS!' yet roncool has not even posted in this thread. I would like to be next.

Umm... you are 'calling BS!' yet roncool has not even posted in this thread. I would like to be next.
    Really! I didn't even check. Wow! ac pulled one on me. Good for him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast