Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ah Jimmeyed, that metal is shiny. Very nice as usual.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

nice

awesome work man! after seeing some of your pics i bought some tubing benders. i always brazed fittings but really like the bent look. still trying to get the hang of em! I sure miss working in a custom metal shop though. Your jobs look nice

Very impressive. And you're right, it will probably never be that clean again. But that's Ok, that's more job security on your part when you have to go back and repair a part that was damaged because the owner didn't keep things clean and dust free.

They primered the house after drywall. A little dust on it is all. Still pretty clean.

Very nice! Just a thought for the next time, cover it up with some plastic sheeting and painters tape until the painting is done. I've done that in the past and then I write on the tape that it's ok for the painter or general to take it off when he's done.
    Use the biggest hammer you like, pounding a square peg into a round hole does not equal a proper fit.

Love the your sheet metal and copper true craftsmen. When you do down flow fan coils make do make a supply drop separate or all piece because angle to the fan coil box to floor. Really looks great.

looks like a down flowsetup

good job
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firecontrol View Post
    Very nice! Just a thought for the next time, cover it up with some plastic sheeting and painters tape until the painting is done. I've done that in the past and then I write on the tape that it's ok for the painter or general to take it off when he's done.
    Yup this is what I do too.

Beautiful install.

Quote Originally Posted by barneyhvac View Post
    Love the your sheet metal and copper true craftsmen. When you do down flow fan coils make do make a supply drop separate or all piece because angle to the fan coil box to floor. Really looks great.
    Not sure what your saying? I have a plenum in the floor, inch smaller both ways than the outside dimensions of the fan coil. 1" folded out on the floor. When I came back, I measured it up, made the base, 24 ga, to cover the plenum on the bottom, then to fit the fan coil at the top of the transition. Outlet on the fan coil is only 11 deep, I made this one 18" deep. It tapers back. Usually try and get it off the floor at least 6". This one was taller because my filter sticks out a few inches past the fan coil, I wanted it up high enough someone wouldn't rack their cranium.

I always lay everything out with sketch up. Just a few basic measurements is all i need.

Thanks got it do you have a comp program. Good quailty work great to see.

great looking work. One question, where do you get those bags for the service manuals?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast