Venting 90% furnace below deck but with 10 feet clearance.

So I have had three HVAC guys look at my place so far and the first two said they couldn't vent a 90% furnace but the third guy said he could do it.

Left and right sides of my building are really not an option as there are buildings almost directly next to me. In the rear I have a deck and beyond the deck is another condo. 10 or 11 feet above my deck is another deck which belongs to my upstairs neighbor.

SO the HVAC company wants to vent from the house just below my deck and then put PVC through my deck so that pipe runs from a couple feet below my deck to a foot above it. Then he wants to turn it 45 degrees upward and vent out. So basically my exhaust will be on my rear wall and ten feet below my upstairs neighbors deck.

As long as he has fall back to the furnace and puts insulation around the vent pipe outside of the basement, should work. Not sure about coming up through the deck and blowing, might be codes about that. But blowing straight out the end of the deck into free air may be alright. Posting a picture of your deck and drawing in what he suggested doing might help us tell you more. Also make sure the condo management is good with what you do.

where is the existing unit vented???

dont think id go with venting below a neibors deck could turn into more than its worth

I'd want to see a picture of the back of the house.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted