Jonhson Control FX workbench Graphic

Which graphic should I edit for I-Phone application??
    Is it the GraphicHx file?
    Or edit the "wb view editor" ???

Thanks

Are you trying to edit the Hx home page (the page with the little 3d building you see when you log on with a handheld device)?

Quote Originally Posted by ControlY0urMind View Post
    Are you trying to edit the Hx home page (the page with the little 3d building you see when you log on with a handheld device)?

Not with handheld device.

With laptop.

I believe the Hx file is for Iphone app. So I went in that page (3-d building) and cleaned out all points and graphic. My plan is to use this page as a home -page which has a list of buttons linking to individual graphic. Example: classroom 1; classroom 2 etc..

I copied the HOME button from the Hx file of one of the PCG controller (i.e classroom 1). I then pasted it into this HOME page. Then I EDITED it so it will link back to the classroom 1 graphic page (Hx file).

It works: When I click on the HOME button in the Hx graphic page of the classroom 1, it takes me to the HxHome page I edited. BUT BUT BUT when I click on the Classroom 1 button in the HxHOME page, it takes me to the "Wb PX view" page, which looks identical of the HX page. BUT the information are no longer linked.

I believe this Wb is called work bench page.

So I am lost. I don't know which page is for Iphone and what is Wb etc...