KMD Protocol Conversion

I have a potential large customer that has a 4 building campus, each with over 100 KMDigital controlled heat pumps. They are looking for a central front end replacement. I have used Plexus in similar situations, but KMD is not supported by Plexus. Has anyone tried to integrate KMD into a non-KMC front end? Is there another name for the KMD protocol or any type of converters?

I believe KMC has a BACnet to KMD router, but it looks like each KMD point needs to be associated with a BACnet point in some type of control basic logic. Not being a KMC partner, this would not be an option for me.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Mike

For the KMD protocol your only option is TotalControl as a front end from KMC. There is no other option and even as a KMC distributor I wish there were.
    TotalControl can communicate both KMD, BACnet and modbus to integrate everything together but it is a very basic front end.

-Jeremy

Thanks for the info, I am familiar with Total Control, not a huge fan though.

The best solution I could come up with is the KMD-5779 OPC Server. Although there is very little documentation on this software, the guys at KMC says it should accomplish what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks,

-Mike