The Insomnia has reared it's ugly head again. Thought I would pop in and say hi.

I've decided to take a day off tomorrow as I'm about to blow my top. I haven't had a day off sense last winter and my stress level is to it's breaking point.

I cut my right forearm on some sheetmetal a couple weeks ago. I cut a few tendons and had to have surgery, no use of the right arm for eight weeks! We'll I've been dealing with it the best I can, haven't taken a day off yet. As a matter of fact I was running calls two hours after surgery. That Dr. was a damn liar, he said I wouldn't be able to drive for 24 hrs after surgery. It was 30 min after I got out of the hospital I was in the truck doing 70 down the freeway to rescue a boiler in distress.

Anyway I figured I would load up the dog and camera and head up to the mountains and do a little hiking and photography. It's supposed to be 70Ί at 8,000 feet tomorrow, what a great day to take advantage. And get away from all this campaing BS, I've heard enough of all those damn lies. I voted by mail two weeks ago so I will not have to deal with all that crap.

Hope you all have a great election day.