Peerless Boiler Cycle time & Smart SI Thermostat help!!!

I got a new Ecobee Smart SI thermostat, which has a bunch of options on the heating section. I wanted to ask the group some question on what my optimum settings should be.

Equipment: Peerless BV-DV4 boiler, 3 zone system (2 seperate air handlers), with another pipe going to a 50gal triangle tube indirect tank. Everything is single stage, boiler LL is 125, HL is 180, Upstate NY

Questions:

1. The Tstat allows me to set a minimum heat time, which is defaulted to 5 min. Should I increase that to 10 min or a higher number to make the boiler kick on for longer?

2. It also has a heat dissipation time, which is the time the fan stays after the heat cycle. It is set to 30 seconds. Should I make this higher or does the furnance control this anyway?

Thanks in advance!

We don't know how your air handlers are set up now. So we don't know what controls your blower.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    We don't know how your air handlers are set up now. So we don't know what controls your blower.
    I have two ADP 1/3 hp, 3.2 FLA, 1075 RPM air handlers. I think the furnance fan is controlled by the furnance (as it normal).

Any thoughts on the questions? Also, what about the temp differential before heating? It is set to .5F, should it be more?

Thanks in advance!

The ADPs I see have their own fan control. Depends on which model you have.

I wouldn't want less then 10 minutes.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?