Lennox L series programming

Working on an L series unit programming M1-6 4.01 integrated modular control (IMC)
    the question comes to low ambient lock out. The values are from 207-255, but what is the temperature conversion or correlation? I can see in the manual that the minimum set point is 80, but what temp is that. When I try to lower the set point from 207 ( which is the default) it will not let me I can only set it higher. Do I need to adjust compressor 4 first or something, but I still need help with the values. Any ideas? Lennox tech support sent me to their commercial controls division and who knows when I will get an answer back?
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

If you have the book that came with the unit, there is a table in the back that correlates the numbers to the actual temperature. Next to the parameter it will say like Code Y. find Code Y in the back of the book, and it will tell you that 207 is 0*F, and 80 is 81*F. Higher value is actually lower temp. If you have more than one compressor, the lockout for the first compressor has to be equal or lower than the second, third, forth compressor.

Name:  page1.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  101.4 KBName:  page2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  60.2 KB

I have the book, but it does not tell me which temp value I should look at. how do you know which column to read?

Either X or Y from what I remember. It states it in the ecto parameter in the book.

Should be the Y column.

thanks, I will give it a try