SLA vs SLC as a Duct Lift

I currently use a Genie SLA as my duct lift. I am currently considering getting the more "industrial" SLC Duct lift Does anyone have any experience with the SLC. I am looking to buy one this week.

Moved to General Discussion forum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by chelchamp View Post
    I currently use a Genie SLA as my duct lift. I am currently considering getting the more "industrial" SLC Duct lift Does anyone have any experience with the SLC. I am looking to buy one this week.
    Interesting where might I find one?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Do you want an SLC OR SLA. Here is a link for the SLC. It looks like you can also go to Amazon for either a SLC or SLA

we use slc's at work. honestly the only differance i see is the out riggers. if we dont need them we dont put them out. maybe im missing something though

After more research I have learned that the Super Lift Advantage (SLA) has different height options 5,10,15,20,25 ft options compared to the Super Lift Contractor (SLC) at 12, 18, and 24ft. It looks like the SLC is specifically made for industrial applications (heavy duty) while the SLA with its straddle base option might be great for pallets and ground level loading. It also is alittle shorter allowing it to go through doorways without having to tilt it back. Which I think comes in handy I also found it on Amazon! Since when do they sell this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    http://genielift.com/dealersearch/default.asp?region=us

Genie lift has a factory out here in Washington State. Neat place and well made equipment. The above link is locate a dealer in your area. Dealers are all over the place and the prices are pretty well the same for new equipment. I sold my Genie lift in a matter of hours afters listing it. The purchaser drove 200 miles to pick it up. With all the auctios going on these days you may be able to find one used. Parts are easy to come by too if you have to repair one.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835