Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 105 to 117 of 200
  1. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Looks like the destruction of the US is being halted today. Rasmussen says Romney is the clear winner with the latest poll. Thank you very much
    Glenn, when you post things like this.... it might discourage some Obama voters from voting but it could also... not discourage.... but give false hope to Romney voters who might just blow off voting instead of dragging their butts to the polls.

    I have to absolutely drag myself down to the library to vote..... not because I hate voting.... but because its just another stop Ive got make when Ive got things to do.

    Telling people that its already a shoe in for Romney could cause others who just dont want to make that xtra side trip....skip it.

    Consider this a public service... people still need to get out there and vote.

    Ive got to go over into virginia and cast my virginia vote today...... I could have early voted there like I did in Tenn.... but its that having to drag myself there thing.... its cold out today and dreary and im deeply depressed again.... and I really dont feel like going and casting my VA vote..... but Im still going to do it this afternoon.

    Cause Im a patriotic american and I believe that my 2 votes will matter.....even though one is for Cain and one is going to be for that gary johnson fellow.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  2. #106
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    2,159
    I made the 4-mile round trip walk. I just had to vote against Obama. I'm so glad I voted--just voted straight republican. There was nobody in line. Turnout seemed light to me. There were many names on their list that weren't signed--people hadn't voted yet. Each page must of had 50 names, but I only saw 4 or 5 signed where people came to vote. I don't know what light turnout means.


    On the way



    Humble Guy



    On the way



    Citi parking lot. Need another bailout?



    FAA building Ft. Worth



    My voting place



    Inside voting place



    On the way back



    On the way back

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Voter turnout was a bit down this morning because Republicans had to get to work and Democrats hadn't woke up yet.

    More Democrats voted during the day because Republicans had not got off of work yet.

    Now is the time that Republicans, rational Democrats and those of other or no affiliations need to get to the polls and vote for the only person on the ballot who is not hell bent on turning the U.S. into a third world fascist dictatorship.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,208
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Voter turnout was a bit down this morning because Republicans had to get to work and Democrats hadn't woke up yet.

    More Democrats voted during the day because Republicans had not got off of work yet.

    Now is the time that Republicans, rational Democrats and those of other or no affiliations need to get to the polls and vote for the only person on the ballot who is not hell bent on turning the U.S. into a third world fascist dictatorship.
    Amen!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    38
    CNN exit polls have Obama ahead or tied in every single swing state. Every single one.

    You can go back to your incoherent ramblings about Marxism now.

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    CNN is part of the liberal media... they are biased towards the left.

    How about quoting FOX... They say it is too close to call... which is what the numbers say to me.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    38
    Fox news seem pretty depressed. O'Reilly sounds like he is doing a post-mortem

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    Each of us has an opinion... some folks have the professionality to share them with taste and integrity... others behave like a bull in a china shop.

    The latter always seem to pollute the world for the former.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  9. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    CNN is part of the liberal media... they are biased towards the left.

    How about quoting FOX... They say it is too close to call... which is what the numbers say to me.
    I'm watching CNN.

    Fox has given NJ to Obama with just 1% reporting. CNN shows Romney leading in NJ.

  10. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,218
    Well screw. CNN gave NJ to Obama.

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,719
    I am watching FOX business news... Kinda a habit left over from years past when I traded the markets more than I do now... and I like Neil Cabuto.

    My take is FOX business is taking a cautious approach... Example: Virginia is going strongly for Romney, however FBN is standing on 'too close to call'. Another one is NC... seems to me like a Romney win... however FBN Says too close. I think by 10:30 or 11:00 we will have a good picture.
    Current Electoral count according to FBN: Romney 149, BHO 127. Still too early on that one.

    Since I am not watching FOX News... are they acting depressed... or are they upbeat?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  12. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I am watching FOX business news... Kinda a habit left over from years past when I traded the markets more than I do now... and I like Neil Cabuto.

    My take is FOX business is taking a cautious approach... Example: Virginia is going strongly for Romney, however FBN is standing on 'too close to call'. Another one is NC... seems to me like a Romney win... however FBN Says too close. I think by 10:30 or 11:00 we will have a good picture.
    Current Electoral count according to FBN: Romney 149, BHO 127. Still too early on that one.

    Since I am not watching FOX News... are they acting depressed... or are they upbeat?
    I'm switching back and forth. CNN wolf and Cooper seem to be more upbeat even though Obama's down.

  13. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,218
    Fla is a dead tie right now. 78% reporting.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event