Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

why the misleading title?

Romney lost. It is over.

Too bad for the crazies out there. Lot's of conspiracies to fret about for another 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by aholleman View Post
    Romney lost. It is over.

Too bad for the crazies out there. Lot's of conspiracies to fret about for another 4 years
    If Romney loses, it just may really be over. Thankfully, more informed political pundents disagree with you;
    November 5, 2012 3:00 A.M.
    Romney Wins on Tuesday
    State by state, here’s how it’ll happen.By Josh Jordan
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ay-josh-jordan

Michael Barone, a senior political analyst for the Washington Examiner and co-author of the Almanac of American Politics, goes out on a limb and predicts victory for Mitt Romney – by a margin of nearly 100 electoral votes.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/charli...ly-148289.html
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Yeah, I read those already. They are a joke. Let's talk tomorrow night. What will you give me for being right?

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    I know I will catch flak for this from some on here but . . . my wife and I watched "2016" and it scared the he!! out of both of us. I could never quite lay a finger on why Bronco Bamma would do the things he has done, till that movie. Then it all fell into place. We have passed the movie around to others D & R's. Most of them had the same reaction as we did, except for the hard core kool-aid drinkers. What can I say, you can give a fireman a beer, but you can't make him pee on the fire, so to speak. If anyone else has seen it I would like to hear your thoughts.
    I paid to see it in the theatre a few weeks ago (men's night out thingy)... I was shocked. I knew about half of what was going on... however putting it all together both made sense as well as scared me. We HAVE to get this idiot out of power!

BTW: I have been preaching 'go see it' ever since, and a lot of folks have thanked me for nagging them to do so... and I know who they will NOT vote for as a result of watching the movie.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Also, if the Repubs can't beat THIS president with THIS economy, how will they ever win? Seriously, I don't think they have chance as the old paranoid white guys die off and latino/asian minorities start voting in their real numbers. What will they do once Arizona, Colorado, Florida, NC, Georgia, even Texas flip to solid Blue?

Texas going solid blue... this guy is smoking more than Corny. That will NEVER happen.

Care to take a close look at this new Senator Cruse from the San Antonio area... Hispanic to the core, as conservative as Paul Ryan, and about to represent Texas.

No, Texas will never be blue. To think that is to truly drink the koolaid.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Yeah, Texas won't go that soon, but who would have thought VA and NC would move this fast?
    It's all dependent on whether the Repubs can pull in Latinos (and they certainly have some common ground socially and economically). The tea-party years have pushed a huge and growing group to Blue, and it will take some major changes to turn that around.

LA...the land of fruits and nuts.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Wow I'm amazed at all these "liberals" coming out of the closest wanting a known Marxist to be re-elected to destroy our great country. Thank you, thank you very much

Logic does not always work in politics... it is the nature of folks to change their minds.

There does seem to be one 'rule of thumb' that is true lots of times... when the economy is good-an incumbent has a good chance... however... when the economy is bad-the voters seem to always change.

So what does that rule of thumb say for tomorrow?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If Romney loses, it just may really be over. Thankfully, more informed political pundents disagree with you; http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ay-josh-jordan

http://www.politico.com/blogs/charli...ly-148289.html
    C'mon Bobo Teq

You are posting these two links to back up your contention that Mitty is going to win the election?

Really?

The Washington Examiner and the National Review?

Two douch bag rag conservative right wing propogandist websites.

Sheety is TOAST!!

I'll be laughing my A$$ off at all you conservs tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by aholleman View Post
    What will you give me for being right?
    We will give you and your descendants another 6 trillion (or more) in debt, a weakened military...including following through with the promise to reduce our Nuclear ability...oops, that was not meant for prime time, an increase in dependents upon food stamps and government assistance, more class warfare and sticking it to the rich because they are evil and do not deserve what the have, and oh yeah....more Bushwacking, because everyone knows Obama is a God and as such can do no wrong. Obammmaaa Obaaammmma Obammmaaa. Yes we can. Yes we can Change Change Change.

Others....feel free to add to the list.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Well Gib the fastest way to communism is to destroy our economy and Husain is on target. Just needs 4 more years. Thank you very much

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast