ROMNEY WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!! - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast
    The Republican party is in deep trouble. They can't win anymore catering just to angry white men. This election proves it.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    We need to limit voters to literate taxpayers and not allow welfare breeders and morons the right to vote. Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by tinner73 View Post
    don't insult the southern states like that...thank you very much.
    I think he was referring to the Senior Citizens in Fla.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by aholleman View Post
    The Republican party is in deep trouble. They can't win anymore catering just to angry white men. This election proves it.
    The party has been in trouble for years, they just won't listen. Took the Tea Party to get Republicans in last election.
    Btw if only angry white men vote (R), then only Gay (happy) people vote for Obama.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Guess you all are gonna be back to the good old HVAC thing; anyone on no-heat calls tonight?

Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Cheer up RoBoTeq. It is impossible for the lib dems to keep borrowing/printing money forever. At some point it all blows up in their face and we have a Zimbabwe or a Greece. Until then democrats are just content to party. They have no intention of fixing the problem. But the fact that this pathetic president who has failed at everything he has done could get re-elected, tells you that the American people are in deep trouble. In 2016 there will be even more people sucking on the government teet. There are 11,000 baby boomers retiring every day and being added to the SS rolls. There will be more Mexicans and people from other 3rd world countries that will be voting in 2016. There will be more unmarried women with children looking for support. The only way a republican will ever win the white house is if it all blows up and there is much suffering among the middle class. Tonight we became western Europe. And western Europe has a much lower standard of living than we do.

But continue to serve the Lord in your own personal life. The dims can't take that away from you. The most important thing is your personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. No matter what happens He will sustain you and see you through.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    This is my prediction...my dream...

Time to wake up.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Cheer up RoBoTeq. It is impossible for the lib dems to keep borrowing/printing money forever. At some point it all blows up in their face and we have a Zimbabwe or a Greece....

...Tonight we became western Europe. And western Europe has a much lower standard of living than we do.
    Do you even know where Zimbabwe or Greece are on a world map? Do you know anyone from or currently living in any western european nations? The UK, Scandinavia, and Western Europe as a whole has a very high standard of living and have a very high standard for their elected officials. Sounds to me like you're just spewing hyperbolic nonsense.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Cheer up RoBoTeq. It is impossible for the lib dems to keep borrowing/printing money forever. At some point it all blows up in their face and we have a Zimbabwe or a Greece. Until then democrats are just content to party. They have no intention of fixing the problem. But the fact that this pathetic president who has failed at everything he has done could get re-elected, tells you that the American people are in deep trouble. In 2016 there will be even more people sucking on the government teet. There are 11,000 baby boomers retiring every day and being added to the SS rolls. There will be more Mexicans and people from other 3rd world countries that will be voting in 2016. There will be more unmarried women with children looking for support. The only way a republican will ever win the white house is if it all blows up and there is much suffering among the middle class. Tonight we became western Europe. And western Europe has a much lower standard of living than we do.

But continue to serve the Lord in your own personal life. The dims can't take that away from you. The most important thing is your personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. No matter what happens He will sustain you and see you through.
    Thank you, exreo. This is exactly how I am trying to put my psychy in order this mourning....er....morning.

I have seen too many times where God has worked in ways that I could not fathom until God's will exposed itself for it's true goal. After all, we really are just along for the ride in the mortal world.

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Time to wake up.
    Tis, true. I just wish I was not woken up with such a slap across the face.

Oh well, the Obama administration only has so much in funds left to work with, so the bribery of labor unions and minorities will have to at least slow down. Who knows, maybe Obama will turn on those who put him office, since they really can't do anything more for him now that he's a lame duck president.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    That's nails it here robo. Perfect video for the America we grew up in. Thank you, thank you very much

Excellent Glenn! Heres another....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

A little to heavy there cool but in keeping with the mood here. I prefer this version of the "End" by the doors there robo. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwwU...eature=related
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast