Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    NET Im not excited about Romney what so ever.

Its a bitter pill but I do know the guy has a firm grasp on how our free market system works .

Its the lesser of two evils for me.

Like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Thanks for the explanation about bonds, I never would have guessed. So we agree growth is needed. How does cutting the deficit increase growth? Modern economic theory is based on the three legged stool, government sector, private sector and foreign sector. What is a liability for one is an asset for another. So given that, where does the growth come from in the private sector of America if foreign markets are at a standstill and government is cutting back?
    One more day Salty and there will be rejoicing, dancing in the streets and church bells ringing. Thank you very much

Its a bitter pill but I do know the guy has a firm grasp on how our free market system works .

As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Landslide? Looks more like a tight race, neither candidate will have a mandate. Except for the folks who live in the echo chamber.

NATIONAL (ABC/WaPo Tracking): Obama 49, Romney 48
    NATIONAL (CNN/Opinion Research): Obama 49, Romney 49 (LV); Obama 50, Romney 48 (RV)
    NATIONAL (Ipsos/Reuters Tracking): Obama 48, Romney 47 (LV); Obama 48, Romney 42(RV)
    NATIONAL (NBC/Wall Street Journal): Obama 48, Romney 47
    NATIONAL (Pew): Obama 48, Romney 45 (Obama 50, Romney 47 with undecideds allocated)
    NATIONAL (Politico/GWU Battleground): Obama 48, Romney 48
    NATIONAL (PPP Tracking): Obama 50, Romney 47
    NATIONAL (Rasmussen Tracking): Obama 48, Romney 48
    NATIONAL (USA Today/Gallup): Obama 50, Romney 46 (RV only)
    NATIONAL (YouGov): Obama 49, Romney 47
    NATIONAL (exreo poll) Romney 54% Obambam 44% (includes illegal Mexicans, black prison voters, 20-something college students, and democrats that vote more than once).

I know I will catch flak for this from some on here but . . . my wife and I watched "2016" and it scared the he!! out of both of us. I could never quite lay a finger on why Bronco Bamma would do the things he has done, till that movie. Then it all fell into place. We have passed the movie around to others D & R's. Most of them had the same reaction as we did, except for the hard core kool-aid drinkers. What can I say, you can give a fireman a beer, but you can't make him pee on the fire, so to speak. If anyone else has seen it I would like to hear your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post

As usual.
    Funny six what is wrong with you. Did I ever say or imply I was celebrating a Romney win. You are sounding like a liberal now spinning what folks post.

Unlike you apparently I will be celebrating the defeat of Americas first Marxist President. Now like Wolfe I would prefer Pat or a true conservative. America won't be destroyed in the next four years. You can mope and cry if you like. Not me. To eachhis own. Thank you very much

Hmmmmm nobody went to an online betting site to see who would win...... you lazy bums...

I even said thanks....

Lets go.... Im going to google "online betting on election 2012".......and see what turns up......

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/...lection/winner

http://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/po...ace-e212304268 ladbrokes sounds faggoty...its english though so it probably is.....cause we all know all englishmen are gay or bisexual......

http://betbrain.us/specials/united-s...tial-election/

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...President.html

Just a few... but Id say these guys are actual oddsmakers as they make their living taking bets.... as opposed to wayne allyn..... ALL Y N....root... who did some sports handicapping 100 years ago.......and also hates Obama almost as much as he hates women.

Of course all those betting places could be wrong..... dewey vs stevens....... and I also believe this race is going to be so close that not even Jesus knows who is going to win..........yet.....

Ultimately it is his decision......whether or not he will step in or not is...well.... up to him....

But anyhow.... there you go..... some real oddsmakers links for those that are interested. I did not post the results from any of those sites.... you will have to visit them yourself.

Glenn... you would probably enjoy that broke back lads site....... seems about your style...........lol

I heard that Wayne Allyn.... Root was in college they had one of those sally turner or sally mae dances.... you know the one where the gals ask the guys out....... and some gal put her arms around wayne allYn.......root and asked him to be her date....... Wayne shoved her down to the ground and told her if she came near him again that he would "scratch her eyeballs out"......

Wayne A L L Y N Root..... "Im gonna scratch your eyeballs out"....... If that guy aint queer.....then the pope aint catholic.....

and roboto san puts him out there as a reliable oddsmaker.......lol

If wayne allYn root.... is a reliable oddsmaker.......Ive got some oceanfront property here in tennessee Id like to sell you.

Im done....

His middle name is A L L E N..... only a homosexual would change the E to a Y.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Put down the crack pipe corny.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Keep reading those polls Net. They're so off this time its not funny.

And they're usually weighted towards the left.

O wins he still has to answer for Benghazzi.

And the damage to our Country will forever marginalize your idealogy.
    If we have to put up with another 4 years of Obama, Wednesday will start out with Obama being the president who presided over increasing unemployment even after being given hundreds of billions of dollars to decrease unemployment, more wars than we had when he accepted the Nobel Peace Prize, a monsterous health care program that has already cost Americans billions without any real benefits other than to illegal immigrants and too many failures to mention here.

At least when Romney becomes president, he won't have a long list of failures weighing him down.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Put down the crack pipe corny.
    LOL! I think it's way too late for that to help.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    It's not so much the name calling but the constant antagonizing. Everyone has the right to post here. You said it yourself. And yet when others post their thoughts on Obama, you attack them calling it dribble. If others don't make a bet with you there is no truth to what they say. As if that qualifies what they say. You got your 15 min. of fame at the top of this forum. Let it go.
    You have your opinion. Others have theirs.
    But we don't need this type of antagonizing rhetoric here.
    Let me just clue you in.

The other side here does plenty of antagonizing themselves.

It isn't the one way street you think it is.

I am sorry if it offends you but it makes the needle move and guests come in to see what is going on and what is being bantered here.

It really is not as personal as it may appear to be.

Many on here give as good as they get.

I personally don't know anything about you.

It is not personal it is idealogical.

I do ruffle some feathers here but if you go back and look many of those on the other side do so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Let me just clue you in.

The other side here does plenty of antagonizing themselves.

It isn't the one way street you think it is.

I am sorry if it offends you but it makes the needle move and guests come in to see what is going on and what is being bantered here.

It really is not as personal as it may appear to be.

Many on here give as good as they get.

I personally don't know anything about you.

It is not personal it is idealogical.

I do ruffle some feathers here but if you go back and look many of those on the other side do so as well.
    I enjoy your posts. I think your posts are so pathetically funny that they prove my point about how whiney and irrational leftists are. Please, keep up the good job in supporting my stance.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I enjoy your posts. I think your posts are so pathetically funny that they prove my point about how whiney and irrational leftists are. Please, keep up the good job in supporting my stance.
    You're Welcome

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast