I installed a new ECL-VAV yesterday for the first time and I have had nothing but trouble. Everything on the JACE end is completely up to date and legit.

I am constantly getting "Network Error" when trying to build/send and synchronizing. I have no problems when running other Wizards for other devices on this network.

Here is a sample of what I'm seeing.....

Event Type: Error
Event Date: 11/4/2012
Event Time: 4:49 PM
Source: DC.Network.Data
Message: An error occured while executing the transaction. The error was: ReadWriteLonFileError.

Description:
Message: An error occured while executing the transaction. The error was: ReadWriteLonFileError.
Type: Distech.Network.Data.Lon.AX.Protocol.v3.FieldBusTr ansactionException
at Distech.Network.Data.Lon.AX.Protocol.v3.LonBcpTran saction.DecodeFieldBusResponse(Byte[] data)
at Distech.Network.Data.BcpProtocol.v3.BcpTransaction .DecodeResponse(Byte[] data)
at Distech.Network.Data.BcpProtocol.v3.BcpTransaction .Execute()
at Distech.Network.Data.Lon.AX.Protocol.v3.LonBcpComm unicationManager.IAXCommunicationLayer_RadFtpDataF romDevice(AXDevice device, FileTransfer transfer)
at Distech.Network.Data.Lon.AX.AXNetwork.ReadFtpDataF romDevice(FileTransfer transfer, LonDevice device)
at Distech.Network.Data.Lon.LonDevice.ReadFtpFile(Fil eTransfer transfer)
at Distech.Gpl.Model.Platforms.ShortStack.ShortStackP latform.GetDeviceApplicationCRC()
at Distech.Gpl.Model.Platforms.ShortStack.ShortStackP latform.IsDeviceReadyToDebug(IProjectCompiler compiler)
at Distech.Gpl.UI.GplApplication.StartDebugging()
at Distech.Gpl.UI.GplApplication.utmMain_ToolClick(Ob ject sender, ToolClickEventArgs e)

However, I did find on Distech's website that there is a firmware update for this particular controller, but even when I try to upgrade the firmware, I get the same thing.

Anyone else having any problems with these?