View Poll Results: I'm betting this guy will win.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

1 20.00%
  • Mitt

3 60.00%
  • Too close to call....besides I would go through ARP withdrawels if I were to lose.

1 20.00%

Thread: The Bet Thread

The Bet Thread

Some of you out there have entered into a sort of informal bet regarding who will win the Presidential Election. I can't remember which thread it was in so I thought I would put one right out there in the open.

If I recall the bet was no posting for the loser until after inauguration. Well boy's and girls, here is you chance to let it all hang out and make it easier for the winner(s) to remember who was in on the bet.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Some of you out there have entered into a sort of informal bet regarding who will win the Presidential Election. I can't remember which thread it was in so I thought I would put one right out there in the open.

If I recall the bet was no posting for the loser until after inauguration. Well boy's and girls, here is you chance to let it all hang out and make it easier for the winner(s) to remember who was in on the bet.
    Everyone knows where I stand.

And mine is for a full 6 months if Bammy loses.

Doubt if any Mitty supporters here have the.......well you know........ to actually take the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

This is the thread I remember, but I think it was brought up elsewhere too.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....1#post14415921
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    This is the thread I remember, but I think it was brought up elsewhere too.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....1#post14415921
    I guess we will not be hearing from classical until after 1-20 next year.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I guess we will not be hearing from classical until after 1-20 next year.
    I believe he raised the bet to 6 months just prior to the election.

Sure gonna miss him.

Too bad a few more confident Mitty Landsliders didn't join in also.

Sorry, had to rub it in a bit.

I think we need to give classical a reprieve on the bet. I mean it didn't even seem like a bet but more of a sure thing. Who could have imagined that Romney would actually lose knowing what everyone must know about Obama by now.

Granted Obama had his hard core base of supporters which of course still included Blacks who never seem to grasp the idea that maybe not every Black candidate is the best choice especially if he is a atheist Marxist who wants to destroy our country. He also gets the Hispanic vote because of he wants to make citizens out of illegals and he gets those on government assistance who like to stay on it and of course he gets the radical, communist Marxist vote and the Muslim vote.

That still is a small minority. The rest who voted for Romney don't need to vote because obviously they have no brains IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I think we need to give classical a reprieve on the bet. I mean it didn't even seem like a bet but more of a sure thing. Who could have imagined that Romney would actually lose knowing what everyone must know about Obama by now.

Granted Obama had his hard core base of supporters which of course still included Blacks who never seem to grasp the idea that maybe not every Black candidate is the best choice especially if he is a atheist Marxist who wants to destroy our country. He also gets the Hispanic vote because of he wants to make citizens out of illegals and he gets those on government assistance who like to stay on it and of course he gets the radical, communist Marxist vote and the Muslim vote.

That still is a small minority. The rest who voted for Romney don't need to vote because obviously they have no brains IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    Of course you would think we should give him a break.

He made the bet.

I thought you guys were all about taking personal responsibility.

Please keep spouting off rhetoric like the above post.

Your party won't be able to win an election for Dog Catcher in the coming years.

The problem with your party are guys like you.

Obviously not bright enough to realize that it is a kiliing your party when you use this type of rhetoric to alienate minorities, women, and other moderates.

Please continue to shout your beliefs out for all to hear you loud and clear.

And yet the democrats don't alienate people.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    And yet the democrats don't alienate people.
    Well obviously not as many.