Thread: Fluke 324.....

Post Likes

Fluke 324.....

Not gonna post a pic or anything..... bought one last week when I thought I had lost my little 323.... went with the 324 this time because of the capacitance feature..... and the light....

Found my 323 by the way..... but I was wanting another small clamp meter.

This one came with a case..... the cheap leads from fluke...... and a temp thing....type k..... integrated into a dual banana connector....... guess they want the folks who use the temp feature to be forced to buy a new assembly every time...... those b*stards...... Im tossing it into a drawer....lol

Anyway... didnt have much to do so I thought Id post this...

Left my crimpers on a roof last week..... hopefully I left them in the unit and not on top of it.....

I have a pair of thomas and betts linemans pliers with a built in crimper but they sort of suck as crimpers.... cant afford to go out and buy another t@b crimper.... but I might get a klein.... or maybe even some no nome brand..... or just get two stones and lay the connection out on one stone and bash it flat with the other one.....
    And the LORD was with Judah, and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain, but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
    Judges Some number here:and here

Post Likes
    324 is my regular service meter.. I think its great for the money... got it a couple years ago $135 at URI. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I have the klien crimper too, from hd. Meh, Its a crimper.

Just watch your fingers with the stones

Post Likes
    Years ago i had a vs commodore 3.8 litre utility, with a fibreglass canopy with ladder racks on top.

One day after work i put a 1/4 - 3/8 drive socket on the roof between the fibreglass canopy and the ladder racks whilst i was loading all my gear, but i forgot to put the socket set away.

As i was turning through a heavily congested intersection, i notice their was a UFO screaming past my drivers side window, at first i assumed someone had thrown something at my service vehicle but once i notice it was raining sockets everywhere i realised what had happened, i pretty much had two options, stop traffic and pick up a hundred sockets or put the pedal to the metal.

Post Likes
    So what did you do red?