+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHITE ROGERS I/C

Post Likes

WHITE ROGERS I/C

I have a 50A55-843 universal integrated fan control. My problem is with no t-stat wires connected the control still starts up the blower and inducer motor. I also have no low voltage on the control terminal block. Yes the transformer is plugged into it. Whats up with that ?

Post Likes
    Looks like I have to jump out the molex plug on the roll out section. Lets see what happens.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    I have a 50A55-843 universal integrated fan control. My problem is with no t-stat wires connected the control still starts up the blower and inducer motor. I also have no low voltage on the control terminal block. Yes the transformer is plugged into it. Whats up with that ?
    When system lockout occurs, the circulator blower is energized at heat speed, and, if flame is sensed, the inducer blower is energized.

Any flashes codes being displayed?

Rollout or Limit Open ?

Did you try a reset of the control?

Send me an email and I will forward you some info on this control to help you troubleshoot the problem. I don't post technical info in this "OPEN" forum.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    When system lockout occurs, the circulator blower is energized at heat speed, and, if flame is sensed, the inducer blower is energized.

Any flashes codes being displayed?

Rollout or Limit Open ?

Did you try a reset of the control?

Send me an email and I will forward you some info on this control to help you troubleshoot the problem. I don't post technical info in this "OPEN" forum.
    Thanks rundawg,
    I discovered that my old control had no rollout pins on the molex plug. The replacement control had rollout in and rollout out on the molex plug. I jumped out the rollout pins to the control and everything worked properly. Thanks once again for offering your help. It is always much appreciated.
    VTP

Post Likes
    If you are putting the universal on a Trane, something has to be done special. That must be it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    If you are putting the universal on a Trane, something has to be done special. That must be it.
    You are correct BaldLoonie. It was an American Standard same as Trane as you know. I am not sure if all of them do not use rollout switches. It did have two high limits and the second one was were you would expect to see a rollout.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in