+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brasch CO/NO2 Panel

Post Likes

Brasch CO/NO2 Panel

Has anyone ever worked with these before? The job was spec'd with a brasch GDCP-0 panel with CO and NO2 sensors. The drawings are too ambiguous and the rep has no clue that these were in the job. What im curious about is it capabilities and limitations. Before posting on here I googled everything that the job asked for regarding these sensors. The sequence calls for exhaust fans to turn on when the co/no2 levels get too high which is easy enough but I hate being responsible for 3rd party controllers. It looks like its a stand alone panel. How im the only one on this job that knows about this thing is beyond me, but I have to deal with it. Can anyone shed some light on this thing?

Post Likes
    I haven't used them but I just proposed a retrofit to a parking garage using the GDD Series from KELE which was the only one out there I could find that did both.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    I sent an e-mail see if any of it helps.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in