I have a customer who wants a package unit installed in his doublewide. Ive never done this before, but ive been told you have to have a particular unit for a mobile home because of the duct work. If that is true, what manufacturers make mobile home units? It looks like im going to have to cut a new return in the floor also. Any advice would be appreciated from someone who has had to do this before. Thanks.