Hello from Idaho

Hi to everyone. 20 years in the hvac trade here. Have done every thing from crawl dog, installer, service tech, install manager, and business owner for 10 of those years. I am enjoying reading all the questions and threads. Still trying to find my way around the site so if I post something in the wrong location please, have patience.

Welcome here!

Don't forget to fill in your profile.

Oh God....not another Idahoan. LOL Welcome and have fun!
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

welcome aboard,

what chuckie said!

spud nation-what part?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Who's a Ho?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Welcome, wadeh. The "Hello from Idaho" caught my eye. In 1980 I lived in Idaho Falls for about 6 months. I was in the Navy, stationed there for Nuclear Prototype Unit training. I remember the area and the people there, fondly. Some beautiful country. And desert, too.