Results 222 to 234 of 279
11-17-2012, 10:20 PM #222
11-18-2012, 12:45 AM #223Professional Member*
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- east kansas
This unit still broken? Anyone know which furnace he is working on? Has the OP checked in lately?Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.
11-18-2012, 07:05 AM #224
11-18-2012, 07:05 AM #225
11-18-2012, 07:37 AM #226
11-18-2012, 08:51 AM #227
ok pal if you can't get this thing going, here is what you need to do (although this is against forum rules, Im going to fix this for you)
1) Make sure the fuel line is plugged in and locked into the receiver
2) squeeze the primer bulb several time til it feels "hard"
3) Pull the choke all the way out
4) grasp the "T" handle on the pull rope and pull with some authority. (you may have to do this several times)
5) this should start it up. If it starts, wait a few seconds and then push the choke all the way in
If it doesn't start, step back three to four feet and kick it as hard as you can, then repeat the process
Lets me know if this helped???
Ok, Im just bust'n your balls, if it didn't start it's probably because of that damn ethanol.....Good luck, have funGOVERNMENT
The only parasite dumb enough to kill it's host
11-18-2012, 09:01 AM #228
11-18-2012, 09:31 AM #229
11-18-2012, 11:16 AM #230
11-18-2012, 11:49 AM #231
I see where I've been going wrong. I always start with a Happy Gilmour style kick!
11-18-2012, 03:06 PM #232
11-18-2012, 03:35 PM #233
11-18-2012, 03:59 PM #234
Now I'm working' on the battle cry. Heehaw.. Hihowareya...Hallelujah...HiuuYaaa!