Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont see anything wrong with his system, maybe the drawing is rough and maybe missing some items but it has one main loop with one pump and 3 secondary loops with individual pumps.

I was thinking that there was one pump and then zone valves. If it is all pumps then it is still wrong although it isn't as bad as it would be with valves. The entire system can be run with one pump so having 4 doesn't make sense and if they were all circulators then there would only need to be three unless there was a re-circulation loop which there isn't due to the fact that there would be a mixing valve within the only possible loop.... which (again) makes me believe that it is one circulator an three zone valves.

I see that he put a circle as pump but he only designated one circle properly with the triangle within it. It's all so convoluted I just went to logic over stated.
    If you are correct then I can see why at least one kick heater is getting smoked and the flooring is getting robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by butternut View Post
    Should the kicks be mixed? Wouldn't they be high temp? Not saying just asking. If they are mixed why does the return have to be piped after the tee on mixing valve?

Name:  223.png
Views: 39
Size:  25.5 KB

Here is the high side version.
    Depends on your design, as to what you run. I dont like the blast furnace effect from kicks. When I do use them it's for cold spots, not area's. Toe heater is how I sell mine and that's all I expect from them.

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Michael, you must be a Pro member to have a link to your company, and then it must be in your sig, not in the post body itself.

Please get your post count up to 15 and apply for pro membership, thank you.
    Ok, if You say so. /
    Micke

Quote Originally Posted by butternut View Post
    Name:  223.png
Views: 39
Size:  25.5 KB

Here is the high side version.
    Depends on your design, as to what you run. I dont like the blast furnace effect from kicks. When I do use them it's for cold spots, not area's. Toe heater is how I sell mine and that's all I expect from them.
    Ok makes sense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12